New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 224 of 240 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2394
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Well, from the very very limited feedback I got online, it seems they are a little better than the Cinturatos.
    What I need to replace are my front rubbers, so I'm a bit wary of the really cheap ones.

Otherwise, if it's for the rears I could have gone even with the really cheap Arivo Premio or Ultra tires.
    I like that they are a UK based company, with products made in China.
    Mukha namang marami nang gumagamit nito with the soft sidewalls being the major concern.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Well, from the very very limited feedback I got online, it seems they are a little better than the Cinturatos.
    What I need to replace are my front rubbers, so I'm a bit wary of the really cheap ones.

Otherwise, if it's for the rears I could have gone even with the really cheap Arivo Premio or Ultra tires.
    I like that they are a UK based company, with products made in China.
    Mukha namang marami nang gumagamit nito with the soft sidewalls being the major concern.
    Mas importante ang rear tires diba? If you have to replace to tires, diba dapsr ilagay yun bago sa likod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    get 4 na lng.

I never tried replacing two tires lng.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Mas importante ang rear tires diba? If you have to replace to tires, diba dapsr ilagay yun bago sa likod.

Kung FWD kotse mo, the better tires need to be on the front. Andun yung drive at grip.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Kung FWD kotse mo, the better tires need to be on the front. Andun yung drive at grip.

Ganyan din alam ko, kung 2 new tires lang dapat sa harap ilagay but not according sa mga articles sa net.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Yun din nababasa ko dati pa. New tires daw sa likod.
    Pero since the drive nga is nasa front, I think common sense that the new tires be on the front also.
    Kung pudpod sa harap, how will that do sa acceleration, braking and cornering?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Madalas ganyan pag reserba yung gulong.. nag mark yung tire holder / carrier
    No.... this is not a reserve tire. I bought this tire 2yrs ago and have been using it ever since.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    this is how i see it.

normally, the rear tyres offer the car, stability of control.

put the good treads at the rear.
    when you break, the good treads at the rear will keep your rear into moving straight still,
    and your front tyres, whether bald or treaded, might still offer you some sort of directional control by virtue of the manibela.

if you put your balding tyres at the rear, and your good treads are out front,
    when you break, your rear will lose traction because the tyres at the rear have no tread anymore. your car will spin and you lose control.
    you can probably use your front tyres with manibela, into controlling the spin, but the bottom line would be, some part of your car's rear will move sideward.

i have personally experienced this.
    at a panic break because of stalled car out front, and with the road surface wet and a bit slippery,
    i could see in slow-motion, my rear starting to slip to the right.
    my car finally stopped, a meter from the stalled car, at a 45 degree angle from straight.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 23rd, 2022 at 06:15 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

But for safety the rears should still have at least the minimum tread depth. I recall there was a Cefiro (?) that flipped along Star Toll years ago because of a rear tire blowout.

Given the choice of kalbo fronts or rears I'll put the bald tires on the front even on a FWD car.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    But for safety the rears should still have at least the minimum tread depth. I recall there was a Cefiro (?) that flipped along Star Toll years ago because of a rear tire blowout.

Given the choice of kalbo fronts or rears I'll put the bald tires on the front even on a FWD car.
    Oo naman, Wag gamitin yung gulong kapag kalbo na. Pero dami rin kamote drivers na wala pakialam sa gulong nila. Mas naisip pa magpa wax ng todo pero pudpod naman gulong.

Low budget yet good quality tires