New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 223 of 240 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2394
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    A small amount of deflection (very minor “flaring out” at the bottom) in a properly inflated radial tire is normal, compared to those old bias and cross ply tires that had stiffer sidewall construction.

That’s assuming:
    • properly inflated to recommended pressure, measured using an accurate gauge when cold;and
    • vehicle is not overloaded

2. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Hindi ba yan nalubak nang matindi?
    Pero yang may bukol... palitan na yan (if not for your sake, for your family & other innocents).

Even if you don’t remember (or noticed) hitting a curb, pothole etc. which caused the damage, its so easy to happen, considering yung mga kalsada nating bulok. Bugbog sarado talaga mga gulong natin dito.

Dito sa `Pinas, masaya na tayo kung patag man lang ang kalsada. Kung patag man, may mga recessed manhole/drain cover, mga lubog (kahit hindi butas) etc. Third world tayo and corrupt contractors gumawa ng daan eh.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    This is the photo of the tire with 2 slight dent. Btw, this is turkish petlas tire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails viber_image_2022-05-07_09-12-46-593.jpg  

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    This is the photo of the tire with 2 slight dent. Btw, this is turkish petlas tire.
    i don't know...
    it looks like a manufacturing glitch...
    bring it to the dealer's na, kaya?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't know...
    it looks like a manufacturing glitch...
    bring it to the dealer's na, kaya?
    Like I said this tire has been with me for 2yrs and I don't think it is covered by warranty.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Like I said this tire has been with me for 2yrs and I don't think it is covered by warranty.
    i'd bring it to them, for their opinion on whether it is safe to use or not.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd bring it to them, for their opinion on whether it is safe to use or not.
    Agree with this.

Yours are dents, not tears, cuts or bulges. So it's not really clear if the integrity/reliability of the sidewall. The dealer/shop you got it from might be able to give you a clear answer whether it is safe or not.

Personally think it is and am just guessing the dents were maybe caused due to the tired being underinflated while left parked long term. But not a professional or knowledgeable enough so I would also bring it to where I got it from for them to give a more definite answer.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Madalas ganyan pag reserba yung gulong.. nag mark yung tire holder / carrier

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Anyone has any experience or heard feedback from actual users for this tire? Price is just around 4.5k/pc.

Pirelli Powergy

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Anyone has any experience or heard feedback from actual users for this tire? Price is just around 4.5k/pc.

Pirelli Powergy
    Wow thats a good tyre compared the Pirelli Cinturato P7s I had based on Pirelli's metrics.

Low budget yet good quality tires