New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 206 of 240 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2394
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoy26 View Post
    Ok ba yung Bridgestone? May 3+1 promo sila looking for 15" budget tires.
    Yep, very good ang Bridgestone but medyo pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoy26 View Post
    Ok ba yung Bridgestone? May 3+1 promo sila looking for 15" budget tires.
    You haven't heard of Bridgestone? They are like ferrari or rolex, so much brand recall ah hehe.

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Ganito nangyari sakin on Westlake tires. No thanks!

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Happened to me Using Gahaj Tunggal "Savero AT".. Good for another 2-3yrs pa sana yung gulong pero pinalitan ko na agad at back to the Original Tire(Bridgestone)..

4. Join Date
    May 2019
    Khumo or Cooper if I want to save, though I do have Arizonian tires on my wife’s Sonata. I tell you this, I’ll never put China made tires on our cars.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    What's with Bridgestone 3+1 promo? They are selling me 13k per tire 265/65/17 Dueler for a total of 39K for 3 tires plus 1 free.

Kapag sa ibang tire shop 9k per piece same brand for a total of 36k. Napamahal pa sa 3+1 promo.

Am I missing something here?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapella View Post
    What's with Bridgestone 3+1 promo? They are selling me 13k per tire 265/65/17 Dueler for a total of 39K for 3 tires plus 1 free.

Kapag sa ibang tire shop 9k per piece same brand for a total of 36k. Napamahal pa sa 3+1 promo.

Bridgestone is good but it’s on the pricey side of tire options. Their promo is good value if you’re looking for 4 tires. Not all Bridgestone dealers have that promo though.

However, there are budget options that cost around 5k to 7k each for that size. If you’re brand conscious, then just look for a Bridgestone dealer that will offer you the best price.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Bridgestone is good but it’s on the pricey side of tire options. Their promo is good value if you’re looking for 4 tires. Not all Bridgestone dealers have that promo though.

However, there are budget options that cost around 5k to 7k each for that size. If you’re brand conscious, then just look for a Bridgestone dealer that will offer you the best price.

I'm just baffled with their gimmick. They are offering 3+1 by raising the price per piece. But if you try to buy without the said promo you'll end up saving a couple of buck. What's the use of their promo?

I'm actually open to other brands that are cheaper yet quality is not compromise. Could you suggest tire brands and I'll check them here in tire shops here in the south area.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

this is what i think.
    "the manufacturer does not want to under-cut its distributors."

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm just baffled with their gimmick. They are offering 3+1 by raising the price per piece. But if you try to buy without the said promo you'll end up saving a couple of buck. What's the use of their promo?

I'm actually open to other brands that are cheaper yet quality is not compromise. Could you suggest tire brands and I'll check them here in tire shops here in the south area.
    Checkout Cooper, GT, Falken, Nexen, Achilles, or Accelera.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    A friend is looking for recommendations for tires for his Forester XT. Anong maganda? Currently using stock bridgestone tires.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Low budget yet good quality tires