New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 203 of 240 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2394
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Eto rin sana balak ko when I change my tires next year. Kaso kasi yung stock Dunlop Enasave EC300+, nagka-puncture yung side wall nung minsang nalubak ako. Baka di ganun kaganda sidewall nya. Napapaisip rin tuloy ako na magpalit ng ibang brand.
    i have good experience with yokohama.
    some of its models are locally manufactured.
    i am confident, tsikoters here have their own favorites and will chime in.
    call the store first, to be sure they have on stock the model and size that you want.

btw,
    research on the original factory rim and tire size.
    baka pinalitan na ng ibang size ng previous owner.

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 21st, 2020 at 11:32 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd keep my tires, stock.
    the choice potentially minimizes wallet-ache.
    i'm a yokohama fan.
    i'd buy locally manufactured tires if i can help it.
    Maybe for Toyota but not all stock tires are cheap. There are more affordable aftermarket options once the time comes you need to replace tires.

For the Forester, the stock Bridgestone Duelers costs around 14k each but you can buy GT or Cooper or Achilles or Falken for half the price of Bridgestone. Thank goodness, a fellow SFX community member upgraded his tires to 19s so he sold me his stock Dueler 18s for way below market price!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have good experience with yokohama.
    some of its models are locally manufactured.
    i am confident, tsikoters here have their own favorites and will chime in.
    call the store first, to be sure they have on stock the model and size that you want.

btw,
    research on the original factory rim and tire size.
    baka pinalitan na ng ibang size ng previous owner.

good luck.
    All stock pa naman, doc. Never changed anything mula nung binili namin from casa. If ever I'll go with Yoko, I'll pick up the BluEarth ES32. P4,600 a piece as per their website for the 185/65/R15 size.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    All stock pa naman, doc. Never changed anything mula nung binili namin from casa. If ever I'll go with Yoko, I'll pick up the BluEarth ES32. P4,600 a piece as per their website for the 185/65/R15 size.
    for my GM6 I'm using BluEarth ES32, got it for that price almost two years ago although its 195/50/16. no problems whatsoever and still makapal pa.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Ilan papalitan mo?

I got this for around 3,600 a piece last October 2019 sa Minerva and I got 5 pcs para kasama spare tire sa pinalitan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Ilan papalitan mo?

I got this for around 3,600 a piece last October 2019 sa Minerva and I got 5 pcs para kasama spare tire sa pinalitan

All 5 sir since May 2021 ang expiration nya based sa manufacture date. Though wala pa sa budget sir sa ngayon eh.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    All 5 sir since May 2021 ang expiration nya based sa manufacture date. Though wala pa sa budget sir sa ngayon eh.
    If you are going to get that Yokohama I highly recommend you go to Minerva for a quotation.

Less than 20K all in for the five tires kasama na alignment, wheel balancing, and palit ng tire valve.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    If you are going to get that Yokohama I highly recommend you go to Minerva for a quotation.

Less than 20K all in for the five tires kasama na alignment, wheel balancing, and palit ng tire valve.

Thank you very much sir. Sa pagkakaback read ko dito sa buong thread, marami nga nagbanggit ng Minerva sa good deals ng tires.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi. Good evening. My GF's car needs a new shoes na kasi 2013 pa yun tires niya. Kaso di naman niya nagagamit lagi kotse so makapal pa siya. Pero for her safety na lang kaya gsuto ko palitan na. Dahil sa Covid she will be forced to use it as her daily driver. What tire brand can you suggest and open kaya sila today or even sa Monday? Caloocan or Manila area sana. Thanks

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbreeeezy View Post
    Hi. Good evening. My GF's car needs a new shoes na kasi 2013 pa yun tires niya. Kaso di naman niya nagagamit lagi kotse so makapal pa siya. Pero for her safety na lang kaya gsuto ko palitan na. Dahil sa Covid she will be forced to use it as her daily driver. What tire brand can you suggest and open kaya sila today or even sa Monday? Caloocan or Manila area sana. Thanks

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

sa caloocan try Sun Dragon sa may gracepark. They carry Goodyear tires or Yokohama, price is competetive, meron din ata sila Toyo at other brand.

Sa manila naman sa may Blumentrit, abad santos malapit sa Ospital ng Tondo, they carry Bridgestone tires naman.

Sa Banawe sikat dun si Ben's Ok. they have a wide range of tires from mura to mahal. I bought my last Michelin tires from them.

I google mo nalang phone number nila and try to call them on monday not sure kung open mga yan.

sana nakatulong bro. wait mo din other fav. suki ng mga tsikoteers naten

Low budget yet good quality tires