New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240
Results 2,391 to 2,394 of 2394
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Bought Arivo 205/65/R15 for my 1999 CR-V. Upon install, meron slight na bukol sa sidewalk nang isang tire. Under observation. It's slight enough not to go through a replacement process, pero you can feel it by hand. Pero minus point na for Arivo.

₱2,500 lang each yung Arivo from an online seller. Just paid ₱150 for mounting sa vulcanizing shop.

It replaced Westlakes which I find not very durable. Siguro Westlakes only lasted 75% of the previous branded tires they replaced.
    If you can claim for warranty, do so. It's not normal to have a bulge on the sidewall... however slight.

The longer you wait, the more reason for the seller to dismiss it as user error. Besides, it's also unsafe and not road-worthy.

My Arivo ARZ1 is coming up to 1 year of use this month. So far (knock-on-wood), it hasn't received any punctures nor did I find any obvious defects. All tires are doing reasonably well holding pressure.

My last air fill-up was a few days before we went to Baguio for our Christmas vacation (34 PSI, cold). Today, it's down to 32-33 PSI, cold. So I went from losing 1 PSI every week or so on the old stock Yoko tires, to just around 1 PSI every month with the Arivos.... which is normal. I should mention that switching to solid valve stems has a lot to do with that.

Anyway, I'll top them off again to 34 PSI and do a more thorough inspection of the tires this weekend.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Bought Arivo 205/65/R15 for my 1999 CR-V. Upon install, meron slight na bukol sa sidewalk nang isang tire. Under observation. It's slight enough not to go through a replacement process, pero you can feel it by hand. Pero minus point na for Arivo.

₱2,500 lang each yung Arivo from an online seller. Just paid ₱150 for mounting sa vulcanizing shop.

It replaced Westlakes which I find not very durable. Siguro Westlakes only lasted 75% of the previous branded tires they replaced.

Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk
    i agree with oj.

i feel brand new tyres should look and feel "perfect" upon proper installation. complain and replace if you can, as it is under warranty.
    but as yours appears to have been purchased online...

if you can feel the imperfection by hand, and it is slightly visible,
    it may become more prominent in the near future.
    let us just hope it won't be a dramatic manifestation.

sometimes, these manufacture imperfections manifest themselves in the un-align-ableness of the vehicle.
    good tyres will not "pull" to one side or make strange sounds or vibrations under all conditions: forward, backward, low pressure, high pressure, low speed, high speed.

hey! potentially dangerous carcass imperfections are not rare.

good luck.

errr,
    locally purchased tyres from an authorized dealer usually come with "free" installation.
    ask around, po, if the local prices are significantly higher, as to warrant purchasing tyres elsewhere.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 2nd, 2024 at 11:22 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2024
    na google ko na pero wala, ano pinagkaiba ng deestone sa thunderer? kase sa thunderer naka lagay na gawa din siya ni deestone?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    May naka experience naba dito ng Zeetex na brand?

Low budget yet good quality tires