New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I would like to ask for your suggestions on what mags should I put into my Innova. I want to stick with 15s as I will be using my current Pirelli 205/65/15 rubbers.

The Innova is white in color.

Hope you could help me by sharing images (if there are any), links, where to get it, and how much?

Budget is around 20k to 25k at the max.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    You can use the stock mags of higher end variants of the Innova or you can use the 15 inch mags of the previous model Camry.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    You can use the stock mags of higher end variants of the Innova or you can use the 15 inch mags of the previous model Camry.
    Can we use the 15 inch mags of Hyundai Elantra for Innova?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tiongson View Post
    Can we use the 15 inch mags of Hyundai Elantra for Innova?
    If it's PCD 114 then it should fit.

If you're sticking to the 15"size, id recommend using Toyota OEM wheels (from an Innova or another Toyota model). Aftermarket rims of the same 15"size won't look too good IMO.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Previa Mags ang plano ko sa Innova namin pero ang hirap maghanap and 2nd option ko na mags eh yung sa Camry na 3.5Q na mags yung 2008 mas OK or yung mas latest na model ng Camry pero sana meron na magbenta nun

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have seen one wearing the mags from the 2005-06 Camry 3.0V.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I have seen one wearing the mags from the 2005-06 Camry 3.0V.
    I like this one more than the first gen 3.5Q rims since it's more rare. An uncle of mine placed this also on his Previa before (which still had the OEM 16's and not the 17s).

Eitherway, the Camry mags look very nice on the Innova.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Mga bosing! Ano size ng tire at anong brand ng rim 17" ang pwede sa innova. Ung walang magiging problema kahit malubak man o biglang drop pag mabilis ang takbo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marion2 View Post
    Previa Mags ang plano ko sa Innova namin pero ang hirap maghanap and 2nd option ko na mags eh yung sa Camry na 3.5Q na mags yung 2008 mas OK or yung mas latest na model ng Camry pero sana meron na magbenta nun
    Both options look nice. I've seen Innova's wearing those two. Either would work, although I prefer the Previa rims more as it is rarer than of the Camry's.