New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hindi ba ito yung same manufacturer ng mga exhaust?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    saan nga ba gawa ang silverwind at ice? ganoon ba talaga ka-lambot ang silverwind?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    I can't help but suspect that this ICE brand is one of those from mainland China or Taiwan kaya mura.

Better research muna pre because Im guessing that you got the new Suzuki APV so that means that your family is gonna be riding it and you dont wanna compromise their safety right? Especially on long trips .
    Bro, Suzuki Mini-Van ang akin, hindi APV. Yup, long trips din e apply ang van na ito kasi super tipid sa gas. Yeah, focus ko talaga ang safety aspect.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    +1

natanong mo ba kung saan gawa?

Yes but my seller said that its his importer knows it all but didnt ask yet. Ma ga-an ang kanyang built at ang kanyang inner ay parang pareha sa imported Gran Turismo na Hard Carbo Alloy. Pero sabi ng seller, its either Taiwan or Philippine made. Meron na kasi nag gamit na nito dito sa Cebu nakita ko sa mga mini vans running on the streets pero unfortunately hindi ko sila naitanong. Bad image din kasi ang Silverwinds dito, sobrang lambot madali magka oblong pag bugbog sa potholes, low quality.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Heck... 13" are too small for the APV. He might mean the Suzuki Super Carry microvan.

Silverwind has more wheels in that size than ROTA, I think.

At the 13" size, though, I don't think strength or weight are such an issue.

My preference is 13x7 ROTA RBs, though... old school... ultra-wide.
    The specs is Yokohama 165x65x13 + ICE Alloy rim. I dont understand that 165Xblahxblah...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Hindi ba ito yung same manufacturer ng mga exhaust?

Or could it be the sub-company or sister-company of the world well-known top customized alloy and chrome wheel manufacturer which is the ICE METAL???

Here are some examples of its chrome type:

FOR SUV

FOR CAR

Im not sure if these examples above are connected to mine...

Unfortunately, I dont have a picture of mine though its not the chrome type but the Hard Carbo Alloy type w/ their sports edition.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888 View Post
    The specs is Yokohama 165x65x13 + ICE Alloy rim. I dont understand that 165Xblahxblah...
    165 is the width of the tire
    65 is the sidewall thickness (65% of 165)
    13 is the diameter of the tire (and also your rim's diameter)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Teka, ICE MAN ata yung naiisip ko.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi to all!

This thread is quite old na but I would like to share to everybody that ICE rim brand is what I am using now and I am amazed. Its very tough and light. Tested 9 passengers onboard including me as driver, running on 66-kilometre none asphalted/cemented very potholed and damaged stony raw road(worst road I have ever met) for roughly 2 hours, car is Suzuki Every special edition.

I dont know where this brand comes from but hell a great one. I recommend it.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888 View Post
    Hi to all!

This thread is quite old na but I would like to share to everybody that ICE rim brand is what I am using now and I am amazed. Its very tough and light. Tested 9 passengers onboard including me as driver, running on 66-kilometre none asphalted/cemented very potholed and damaged stony raw road(worst road I have ever met) for roughly 2 hours, car is Suzuki Every special edition.

I dont know where this brand comes from but hell a great one. I recommend it.
    pecture naman, magkano kuha mo sa rims mo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
ICE Brand Alloy Rim, Any Good? Experiences?