New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005

i think anodized ito because its shiny and i can see metal under. who does this service here? i am interested to have my stock mags refinished like this.

any advice?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    i think those are regular painted wheels. promaster sa p.tuazon magaling mag refurb or mag paint ng wheels.
    PROMASTER Wheel Restoration Works

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonkerve View Post

i think anodized ito because its shiny and i can see metal under. who does this service here? i am interested to have my stock mags refinished like this.

any advice?
    They look like painted wheels.

If you want to refinish your wheels in a different color, PROMASTER is one of the better ones. To have all four wheels matching in color, you will need to send them at the same time.

CALL Promaster first to set an appointment for your drop-off and pickup date/time.

Note: just the wheels without the tires, Promaster will not dismount the tires for you.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    may nabibili bang spray paint na ganyan ang kulay..

ano ang tawag sa kulay na yan..

gusto ko kasi ganyan kulay ng rim ng tsikot ko.:D

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Gunmetal gray ata yang color na yan

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    may nabibili bang spray paint na ganyan ang kulay..

ano ang tawag sa kulay na yan..

gusto ko kasi ganyan kulay ng rim ng tsikot ko.:D

You can spray paint it but if you dont prepare the surface correctly, the paint will peel off after a short while.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    anodized kasi mas matingkad, im assuming its just powder coated... if you want it anodized, alam ko Carson can do this for you, his rims in his Civic are anodized

NOSRAC

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I don't remember seeing any anodized car stuff that came in gray. It's usually either blue or red.

Try searching the Internet for photos of the Racing Sparco NS1 or NS2 wheel. That wheel had an anodized blue barrel mated to a powder-coated face.

Oh, and by the way - and this is something most people DON'T tell you - an anodized finish fades with time. That's exactly what happened with my Work RS aluminum lugnuts. They were anodized red, but they faded into a purplish pink over time.

Guys are these powdercoated or Anodized colored rims?