New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    May nakagamit na ba nito? May promo kasi goodyear dito sa amin na free dashcam kung bibili ng 4 na gulong. 4,850 each.

Maganda po ba ito? Or meron pa kaung ibang masusuggest. 205/60 R16 po size. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used the older Goodyear Assurance model on my Altis before (205/60R15) and i was happy with it. Good wet and dry grip (no hydroplane issues on the highway), road noise was just in normal levels as most tyres i've used (meaning it's not louder than usual). The thread pattern wasn't also prone to picking up stones and debris.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I used the older Goodyear Assurance model on my Altis before (205/60R15) and i was happy with it. Good wet and dry grip (no hydroplane issues on the highway), road noise was just in normal levels as most tyres i've used (meaning it's not louder than usual). The thread pattern wasn't also prone to picking up stones and debris.
    Thank you po sir sa input.

Update ko lang, tumawag ako sa Bridgestone supplier dito malapit sa amin, ang isinuggest sa akin ay Ecopia 200. 5,470 each, at dahil sa 3+1 promo, x3 lang ang bayad.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same here.... using Goodyear Assurance now on my Altis.
    but, hindi pa rin tolerable sa akin yung road noise, although the road noise by my other tires (China made Suntek dun sa lovelife ko is noisier), but it is quite louder than the Yoks and the Bridgestones.

but i would agree that the tread pattern is not prine to pick up stones and debris and the grip is good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

same here.... using Goodyear Assurance now on my Altis.
    but, hindi pa rin tolerable sa akin yung road noise, although the road noise by my other tires (China made Suntek dun sa lovelife ko is noisier), but it is quite louder than the Yoks and the Bridgestones.

but i would agree that the tread pattern is not prine to pick up stones and debris and the grip is good.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    TS, I can't remember what kind of Assurance bought in Servitek. yan ba yung may Kevlar sa loob ng tire? If yes same reviews as vinj & 1D4LV specially the thread pattern ganun din thread wear matagal din mapudpod ito.

Goodyear Assurance Triplemax Reviews?