New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    where can i get a 18X9 +30 offset for front and 18X10 +25offset? saan ba ang pina ka mura na ma kukuhaan ng rims

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Banawe, dami dun.

any model in particular? budget?

Try www.rotawheels.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ILD, post mo site mo...yung may AF1.

walang ya, demo lang yun

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Rota Wheels, best bang for the buck...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rota P45R ata meron ganong sukat...

http://www.rotawheels.com/products.php?id=68

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    since you can afford a Z don't cheapen out on wheels. 18x10.5 can fit in the rear.If you're on the budget get an enkei nt03.Best mod for your z is test pipes since walang emission test sa pinas then get jim wolf tech air intake and crawford plenum,you'll be amazed.PM me if you need to make your Z go fast.Sibakin mo yung mga NA porsche dyan.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    May emissions test naman, but I bet, even with a test-pipe, the Z will pass.

ROTAs aren't bad, but the P45R is only available in one offset, mas maganda talaga ang staggered.

There are locally available EVO rims (not sure if they're Silverwind) that have a staggered offset, and they're in 18", but I don't know if they're wide enough.

Alternatively, you can look at Tire Rack (no, not THE Tire Rack, just... Tire Rack) on Ortigas, just turn right at the Ortigas intersection coming southbound from EDSA, it's right before La Salle... lots of big-sizes there.

Also, you can try Tireboy (hope that's right) in Banaue, as they have lots of big size wheels, but most of them are sized for European stud spacing.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try www.importhookup.com also. you can make an indent order for certain wheel brands like work, volk, and 5zigen. you can also try emperor in home depot ortigas. they have a set of volk g-games on display din ata.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
18 inch staggered wheels