New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi,

I am thinking of changing may wheels to 17in 55 series. hindi ba matagtag yun sa Innova? Kase kung 16 lang feel ko mag stock na lang ako.

Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Kung comfortable ride hanap mo mag stock ka na lang .Ramdam mo iyong mga gatla sa kalsada pag nagpatakbo ka . Maganda lang tignan

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson168 View Post
    Hi,

I am thinking of changing may wheels to 17in 55 series. hindi ba matagtag yun sa Innova? Kase kung 16 lang feel ko mag stock na lang ako.

Thanks in advance
    stock ka na lang...imho

looks more original and authentic... have seen an innova that have 17's and with bodykits pa, and rides it like a two door coupe sports v12 car like its the fastest innova in town. yabang!

17's are purgatory! 18's are hell and above that you'll be damned alog utak all the way at satan's crib! hehehe

i have 17's on my zz and wishing i did not put it on my ride, damn it looks good but it has the most irritating ride than off roading with a pick up truck. exaggerated it is frustration is getting to my nerves.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Mga Tsikoteers.

Ano kaya mas bagay na size sa mazda3 1.6s.

Stock is 195 / 65 R15

I know most of you guys suggested 16 over 17 but then, still want to hear feedback with those people that had seen or have an experience with 17 inch?

Also, given the fact 2.0R has a stock of 17 inch with 205 / 50 R17 and the 1.6v has 16 inch with 205 / 55 R16.

Ang tanong.

Since 2.0 and may stock na 17inch na mags. kayanin kaya ng 1.6 na engine? i mean kaya naman siguro but will it affect it?

Matagtag ba ang ride ng mazda3 2.0R?

Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_41786 View Post
    Mga Tsikoteers.

Ano kaya mas bagay na size sa mazda3 1.6s.

Stock is 195 / 65 R15

I know most of you guys suggested 16 over 17 but then, still want to hear feedback with those people that had seen or have an experience with 17 inch?
    i have 17's on my ZZ 1.6, maporma pero matagtag, alog utak! sobra! and mas mahal ang tires kaya hirap magmaintain. ouchs!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo_41786 View Post

Also, given the fact 2.0R has a stock of 17 inch with 205 / 50 R17 and the 1.6v has 16 inch with 205 / 55 R16.

Ang tanong.

Since 2.0 and may stock na 17inch na mags. kayanin kaya ng 1.6 na engine? i mean kaya naman siguro but will it affect it?

Matagtag ba ang ride ng mazda3 2.0R?

Thanks.

yup kaya ng 1.6, acceleration decreases but did have better traction over wet roads, tight corners and high speed traveling. i cannot say it decrease my fuel consumption, i still average 10km\l pure city driving. full tank ko umaabot ng three weeks, here's the catch, average of 30-40km per day lang ako and sunday is my ZZ's day off. so walang masyadong difference against my stock 14" mags which gives me almost 11km/l.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Acceleration and FC after the change of rims is has less to do with size than the weight of the wheels + tires.

Kung mabigat yung maipili nyo, then you'll really see a decrease in FC, along with slower acceleration times. If you wheel/tire combo is lighter, then you'll even get the opposite.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    i have a toyota corolla XE with 17 inches mags wrapped with 215/45/17 tires. gusto ko lang po malaman if pag nag lowering springs ba ako, sasabit na ba sa fender? im planning to buy lowering springs kase. thanks

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by paolof_27 View Post
    i have a toyota corolla XE with 17 inches mags wrapped with 215/45/17 tires. gusto ko lang po malaman if pag nag lowering springs ba ako, sasabit na ba sa fender? im planning to buy lowering springs kase. thanks
    Better to ask it in the Toyota specific subforum.

But to answer: It depends. It depends on the offset of the wheels and how wide the shoulder of the tires are. It also depends on how aggressive the lowering springs are. Easy answer is it will probably rub, either way.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Tama sila, I have 17" rims and matagtag nga. Planning to go for stock mags 15" size

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
16 or 17 Inch? Which Would You Choose?