New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hi guys, this is my 1st post on this forum and i believe i can get good advices here.

i have a 2008 honda city 1.5 AT

but im planning to change the wheeels to a 15" (5 spokes) wheels like the league124 (my wheels on my old car)

i searched on rotawheels and conceptone local websites but found nothing thats suits my liking (except for the 20" that i really really like but for SUVs only hehehe).

can you recommend any 15" or maybe 16" mag wheels for this kind of car? 17" and above is out of the question i really really like 5 spokes just like my LG124 but i cant have the same mags again ehhehe. and any local websites perhaps?

thanks you very much and looking forward to your suggestions. more power to tsikot! :-)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyqaz View Post
    hi guys, this is my 1st post on this forum and i believe i can get good advices here.

i have a 2008 honda city 1.5 AT

but im planning to change the wheeels to a 15" (5 spokes) wheels like the league124 (my wheels on my old car)

i searched on rotawheels and conceptone local websites but found nothing thats suits my liking (except for the 20" that i really really like but for SUVs only hehehe).

can you recommend any 15" or maybe 16" mag wheels for this kind of car? 17" and above is out of the question i really really like 5 spokes just like my LG124 but i cant have the same mags again ehhehe. and any local websites perhaps?

thanks you very much and looking forward to your suggestions. more power to tsikot! :-)
    Congratulations on your new ride! Ganda
    How much is your budget for the 15 inchers that you're looking for?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    Congratulations on your new ride! Ganda
    How much is your budget for the 15 inchers that you're looking for?
    thanks sir :-)

basing on most conceptone wheels around that size, maybe P35K is max.

if its over, its ok, as long as i get to like it...love at first sight kumbaga :-)

thanks again sir

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    my friend in our subd has a city like yours kaso red...

he has Mugen RnR.. http://image.hondatuningmagazine.com.../mugen-rnr.jpg

ganyan color ng kanya.. pati lugs, ginawa nyang red.. swabe!
    kaso, i think it costed him 45K.

Rota has a copy of this, Group N ung type according to their site.
    Saw these sa mga Vios dito sa opis. ganda ren.. not sure nga lang how much..

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    "TSW Devine 9" (Civic picture below)looks good in your car or the "TSW Vortex". Either one of them, looks like could kill. Go with the 18" or 19", I believe this one in the picture is 20'.

Last edited by v6dreamer; November 2nd, 2008 at 09:34 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    "TSW Devine 9" (Civic picture below)looks good in your car or the "TSW Vortex". Either one of them, looks like could kill. Go with the 18" or 19", I believe this one in the picture is 20'.

for me sa B13 ko, ung 17" medio matagtag na.. paano pa kaya tong mga 18 and 19 inches

also, kasya po ba to sa City?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    my friend in our subd has a city like yours kaso red...

ganyan color ng kanya.. pati lugs, ginawa nyang red.. swabe!
    kaso, i think it costed him 45K.

Rota has a copy of this, Group N ung type according to their site.
    Saw these sa mga Vios dito sa opis. ganda ren.. not sure nga lang how much..
    thank you sir, i appreciate your share of the mags. honestly di ko lang trip iyong porma :-) hehehe. thanks again

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    nice find v6 dreamer, tsw devine 9 looks good but i cant go 17" and above. sayang ganda pa naman sana to.

but this vortex is really nice!

yan ang instant attraction for me :thumbup: but i think its only available for 17" and up. i dunno.

sir, kahit hindi tsw, kahit anong brand as long as kagaya ng L124 or vortex ang porma, baka meron kayong alam na iba. thank you so much! this forum is really great! thanks again guys

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    15" spoon mages..or enkei..racing mags xa..bronze ang color..tpos ang mganda pa dun..magaan..our former car (96 ' civic) has it..or kung gusto mo taas ng konti..16 na rota wheels..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    maybe think about 16's na lang. nagpapaliit ng mags yung body ng city eh.

i like classic mags... volk te37's for me or rota grid bronze. timeless!

15" mags suggestion for a 2008 honda city 1.5 AT