New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hi guys. add ko lang. went to naga very recently. pangit road sa lucena diversion, before atimonan (inc diversion road), parts of andaya highway and lastly, road from sipocot to just before naga (dami pang under construction and malalaking butas, dami ko ngang natamaan, hehe ). the rest is ok

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Is it true you can do a Naga to Manila trip in just 4 hours?

A friend of mine got stranded in Naga airport because of a cancelled flight (5pm) due to the bad weather in Manila. He told me an official offered his ride (Montero) and they were able to travel to Manila in 4 hours.

Never drove to and from Naga kasi, I always assumed it would be at least a 6 hours of road travel.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yung 6 hrs medyo mahirap ng takbhin yun, yung 4 hrs pa kaya?
    maraming sirang kalsada along the way plus mahirap mag overtake sa mga truck na mababagal sa unahan mo lalo na yung sa zigzag road.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    yung 6 hrs medyo mahirap ng takbhin yun, yung 4 hrs pa kaya?
    maraming sirang kalsada along the way plus mahirap mag overtake sa mga truck na mababagal sa unahan mo lalo na yung sa zigzag road.

tama yan sir. kahit gabi pa yan, couldnt ave 100kmh the whole time. dami lubak and dami zigzag. at saka truck kasabay sa byahe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Best route to Naga