New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Considering konti nalang sila sa Pilipinas to begin with, ang dami pang binebenta as 2nd hand. May problema ba sa brand na ito?

Out of curiosity lang.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hard to fix. my friend who is good with cars is having difficulty fixing his LR6. he had to outsource all his spareparts online. the good part though is it is luxurious..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    One of my clients has one, he sold it after a year, sabi nya suspension is not good, laging may problema, and yung owner of the car wash that I always goes to has one also, sabi nya it suddenly stalled in the middle of the expressway, after it got fix, he sold it immediately.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Poor reliability ang Land Rover esp their range rovers. Suspension and warning lights ang parating problem. They break down in the middle of the road. 2 of my friends had 1 and sold them na.
    Na-bankrupt na land rover and bought by tata of india na Lots of 2nd-hand Range/Land Rovers in Pasig -- WHY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    That's sad. I always wanted to have a Land Rover as a kid. They used to have this reputation as a workhorse.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    That's sad. I always wanted to have a Land Rover as a kid. They used to have this reputation as a workhorse.

Yeah. And the owner is the workhorse working relentlessly to pay for the maintenance. Hehe!

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Yeah. And the owner is the workhorse working relentlessly to pay for the maintenance. Hehe!

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk
    Lots of 2nd-hand Range/Land Rovers in Pasig -- WHY?Lots of 2nd-hand Range/Land Rovers in Pasig -- WHY?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Range Rovers were never known for their reliability ...
    Last edited by Walter; March 17th, 2018 at 07:37 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by theblob View Post
    Considering konti nalang sila sa Pilipinas to begin with, ang dami pang binebenta as 2nd hand. May problema ba sa brand na ito?

Out of curiosity lang.
    unreliable. daw.
    just a few minutes of googling.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    This car is only for those who can afford it. Heard parts prices are horrendous. My friends who have this are fans & intend to keep the car as a weekend toy. Helps if you are a member of a local club though.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast