New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt View Post
    are you kidding? the range rover is one of the top luxury suvs and it's also a "real" suv because it can go offroad, unlike most "soft-roaders" that we see today.

I don't think you understand what i'm saying,all i'm saying is the reliability of rr or lr is not good.There's no question they can go offroad.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reliability has always been iffy for a Range of that vintage. I guess that's what keeps them from being mainstream over here. Add to that the inflated price for parts. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    btw, J.D. and associates gives 2006 RR below average ratings across a range of manufacturing quality measures.Consumer reports gave it "unreliable".When i buy a $70k+ i should expect it to be bulletproof.

m_ron, ung RR, for me ha, parang FD-civic lang din yan, madaming lemons..pero madami paring bumibili...its a honda kasi daw..mentalidad ng pinoy..

applying sa RR, ang pagkakaiba ng RR, 5M+ yan, so not all makakaafford, unlike the cheap FD-civic..kaya RR exist because of its stature, pogipoints and the loyal fans and tuners...

sad to say, kaya bibihira talaga rviews sa RR, because of its roof-top prices..

u buy it kasi ur an RR fan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    LRCP guys are a cool bunch..pede ka kahit wala kang rover rig. at least they can point you to parts suppliers and repair shops na suki na sila.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    para lalong maenganyo pardon the post, I was only a couple of feet from the RR when I took the photo.

sa may lahar area po yan, noh?

honestly, i dont believe much those jd-power, ekk surveys..iba parin ang hardcore owners and their feedbacks..

just like me, avid delica fan, kahit converted pa yan, bibili ako ng delica-spacegear...dito ako masaya,e...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. yun problem ata ng mga older RR is the electricals made by the legendary Lucas, The Prince of Darkness. Pero kayang kaya ayusin. Maganda ang ride niya, on and off road. Nakita mo ba yun sa "Clear and Present Danger" movie nun papunta yun drug lord sa isang meet nila? Oh, btw, malakas siya sa gas. but hey , its a weekend toy. pag pumunta kami sa junglebase sumama ka raines para makita mo yun nandun na RR. good luck on your hunting.
    Last edited by afrasay; November 13th, 2006 at 09:03 AM.

saan kayo napunta dyan? pwede makisingit/sama ang walang RR/LR like me?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pedeng pede...sa tanay yun. yun play ground ng LandCraft 4x4 training ground.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
I'm planning to buy a 1987 Range Rover, any advice or experiences?