New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    any feedback with Kia Manila Bay and Kia Molino? I receive a quotation for 2015 Kia Rio AT with them and was surprised with different DPs and MA. Manila Bay is offering almost half DP and almost same MA with Molino. I'm afraid maybe may mga hidden charges sa Manila Bay.

and how's their after sales service?

can someone give me a feedback?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

any feedback with Kia Manila Bay and Kia Molino? I receive a quotation for 2015 Kia Rio AT with them and was surprised with different DPs and MA. Manila Bay is offering almost half DP and almost same MA with Molino. I'm afraid maybe may mga hidden charges sa Manila Bay.

and how's their after sales service?

can someone give me a feedback?

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    *goosebumps.

call kia molino and ask them if they can match the offer. kia manila bay gave the best deal when i was canvasing for sorento. but since its quite a distance from my place, i went to a nearer kia dealership and ask them if they can offer the same.

took few calls and haggling with the SA before they gave in.

anyways, if i am not wrong as long as you get your unit in a KIA dealership, you can bring it to your nearest KIA casa for servicing. so your priority should be who will give the best deal.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    *goosebumps.

call kia molino and ask them if they can match the offer. kia manila bay gave the best deal when i was canvasing for sorento. but since its quite a distance from my place, i went to a nearer kia dealership and ask them if they can offer the same.

took few calls and haggling with the SA before they gave in.

anyways, if i am not wrong as long as you get your unit in a KIA dealership, you can bring it to your nearest KIA casa for servicing. so your priority should be who will give the best deal.
    I actually mentioned this to the SA in Molino but he was talking about a hidden charge in the insurance sa quote ng Manila Bay..he said that the yearly renewal will be much higher later compared sa kanila.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    its possible but to be sure, check with kia manila bay whether the insurance will be tied with the bank the rest of the loan tenure. iirc, the insurance is not tied with the bank the rest of the loan tenure for all the quotes i get.

by the way, i assume that you wanna avail the in-house financing. have you already tried asking for loan pre-approval? forgot to mention this bit on my earlier reply. the SA is only willing to match KIA Manila Bays quote once she knows my loan has been approved by the bank. still took a few phone calls and some hardball tactic to convince the SA but its easier than when i havent get the loan approval.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^^ thanks!

anyone who knows any SA from KIA Alabang? I am actually near to that dealership but could not find anyone..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Up... Hopefully more recent info will be available...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Up... Thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    i recommend kia acropolis along libis, since 2014 dun na ako nagpapaservice and so far okay naman ang service nila :D they would also contact you pagdue na ang unit mo for pms and they give discounts rin
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmetal View Post
    Up... Thanks

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hi! There seem to be so many bad feedbacks about Kia BGC. Why is it? Any actual exprience?

Also, has anyone had their sales or aftersales/warranty claims at either Kia Pasong Tamo or Kia Makati? Care to share any experiences? TIA!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I am having a terrible experience with Kia Rodriguez near Ligaya in Pasig. Owned and Managed by AutoCirculo Corporation.

Before I ordered from them, I told them I have 2 conditions:
    1. They must be able to deliver the unit in 10 days
    2. After the delivery they should be able to give me the OR/CR in 21 days.

I was very specific with both conditions and they both said yes. And Our company wrote them a check for full payment.

Well they delivered the unit after 2 months not 10 days as promised and they have not felivered the OR/CR its now more than 2 months. Our other vehicles from mitsubishi and toyota had their OR/CR delivered to us in 3 weeks or less. Very poor service. They would lie to their teeth just to get the business. They are liars. don't ever do business with them.

What is worsed is 5 weeks after the unit was delivered, the aircon failed.and they said they are waiting for parts, it has been 3 weeks since our Kia cannot be used because it has no aircon. They cannot commit any date.

Kia still cannot compare with the quality of mitsubishi or Toyota, Sirain parin ang mga components. I have seen many postings here na sira na ang aircon in less than 2 years.

Our company has 15 service vehicles. All bought brand new. Toyota and mitsubishi. Average age of our service vehicles is 4 years old. The oldest is 6 years old. Not one of them has had any aircon defects since we bought them.
    The Kia our first Kia has a defective aircon 3 weeks after we bought it.

Very poor quality. Parang china ang quality. I will never buy another Kia again. Very poor quality car with very poor dealership service. In my opinion, you should think twice before buying a Kia. Aside from the fact that it is more expensive than a toyota or a mitsubishi, the quality and the resale value is much lower too.

if anybody is thinking that I am just trying to destroy the reputation of Kia, Please PM me, I will send you pictures of the vehicle including our invoices and delivery receipt as proof. Kia is a big frustration for me. First time buyer of Kia and never again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Recommended Kia dealers