The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mga kia owners...feedback nmn.

kung may alam din kayo n ngbebenta, PM me

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    First of all, how much is the selling price?

Second, is the condition of the car good or bad ( exterior, interior and even the engine itself )

You do need to look at the problems that might pop up in the future since its an ex taxi.

Well, I`m sure the price is a lot lower than the selling price of the pride which is NOT an ex taxi, but is it WORTH IT?

Well for me, I think its better for you to buy a pride which is NOT an ex taxi, at least it`s not been used for business reasons and MAYBE the owner took care for it like it was his baby or what

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    tanong ko lang boss, bakit po kia pride ang gusto niyo? for daily driving ba or project car? would not recommend ex taxi kasi for 1 good reason , laspag na ito. pero kung meron naman kayo suking talyer madali naman mapaayos ang mga suspension parts nito.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    my best analogy would be... para kang nagpakasal sa isang flesh trader sa olongapo. on the positive side, di mo na sya kelangan break-in

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kendimann View Post
    mga kia owners...feedback nmn.

kung may alam din kayo n ngbebenta, PM me
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post in SMS/TXT format.

The rules:[/SIZE]

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/annou...php?f=123&a=19

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    In my opinion, kahit alagang-alaga pa ng may-ari yan laspag pa din. Kasi naman he's driving it everyday through traffic, rains, floods, and all kinds of road conditions...

Kakatakot lang...
    Last edited by praetor91313; July 24th, 2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: corrected typo

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would rather stay away from ex-taxi units no matter how cheap they are. These units are on the road daily with the daily mileage more than most of us do in a week. The amount of wear & tear on the mechanical parts is much more.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^+1000 on what GH said....

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it is ok to buy a kia pride (or any other car brand) ex-taxi, if the seller is giving it away for free. or if it is on a per-kilo basis.
    buying one is an excellent way to learn comprehensive auto-mechanics and body repair.
    your expenses will be endless.
    your face will be a welcome sight at the auto parts stores.
    ma-iiyak ka, gabi-gabi. bago makatulog.
    this, i speak from experience.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    there are more decent cars out there than this.
    how much is your budget? there are many tsikoteers here who can steer you in a better direction and give you suggestions for a ride.

not so happy with our Kia Pride before na daily ride. i can only imagine how an ex-taxi would fair.. hold on to your money first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
is it ok to buy a kia pride which is an ex taxi?