New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    meron bang gasoline version ang sedona?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung removable seats ay ang newer seating system ng Sedona. I just don't know if Kia is still making track-mounted seats.

May V6 na Sedona pero sa gray market lang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177
    guys, what are the differences between the "gray market" sedonas (i.e. carnival park & land) and the ones that pass through our local dealers?

yung sa local dealers kasi, yung 2nd and 3rd row seats, naka-mount sya sa parang track, at hindi matatanggal kundi mo gamitan ng wrench. i was just wondering if the gray market carnivals come with the easily removable seats, like the ones in the US version.
    well, i would think the differences would be:
    - in the name/badging (the "gray" ones have a round "K" blue and black badge, while the local ones have the Kia badge; gray ones are called park and land, while the local ones are called sedonas)
    - the amenities (the land has the OEM cloth captains chairs with jump seats, while the park has the leather version, while the sedonas have the "converted" chair version.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, thanks for the clarification.

btw, was checking my owner's manual again, and it mentions that the gasoline-fed version of the sedona has a catalytic converter. ang lupit siguro nun, v6 na sedona. bakit kaya hindi nag-release ang mga dealers ng gas version dito... malaki ba masyado ang tax na kailangan bayaran para sa malaking makina?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M or UBX has a V6 Park. Sarap nga siguro yun! Same driving/riding experience as the V6 Venture!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
New poster pleased as punch with new ride (Kia Sedona LS)