New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    alin bang diesel dito satin ang may catalytic converter?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hero,

Isuzu Trooper pa lang ang sigurado ko, eh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yaaahhhhooooo!

Buhay na naman ang carnival/sedona cult

hehehehehe
    been waiting for this thread.

Congrats on your new sedona
    sarap sakyan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano yung may DVD player? available pa ba ito?, tamang tama sa mga may anak para hindi magulo!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron bang video system yung sedona? yung venture merong VCD system...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yesterday I drove my Sedona on the Skyway. It was very difficult to maintain the 100 km/h speed limit with my leaden feet and was making about 110 km/h. I found it very easy to misjudge the required braking distance with this vehicle because I don't sense its speed not like with a sedan so on several occasions, I had to hit the brakes really hard. Certainly not recommended by the manual for a vehicle that's just being broken in!

The best way to park this beast is ass-first. I have no problem as this is my preferred parking position anyway.

I have to bring it back to the dealer soon; the brake light switch now keeps getting stuck and I have to depress the brake pedal a couple of times to turn off the brake lights.

The headlights are now fixed. They are linked with the ignition system and can only be turned on when the ignition is in the "on" position as well.

My Sedona [sounds like my Sharona )] did not come with an on-board video system. It was a free option available to buyers who chose to finance the purchase of their vehicle for either 24 or 36 months. At any rate, I don't want one because I find it distracting.

More later.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pauls,

the headlights of the starex, santa fe, and the carnival II/sedona are linked to the ignition switch. this is, i would suppose, to ensure that your car is running, or that you're planning to start your car when you turn on the headlights, or that you don't leave the headlights on when leave your car in the car park.

the sedona's carlike ride and feel sort of throw you off its actual dimensions. it actually has a long hood which you don't see coz it's sloping downward. ingat ka dito pre, nasabit yung sa min dahil may nag-cut sa driver namin, kala niya malayo pa. it's also because of this long hood that parking ass-first is easier to do. :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sanayan lang naman yung pag-drive ng minivan... lahat naman ng minivans invisible yung hood from the driver's seat.

hehehe nakakagulat nga yung minivans... minsan sa katipunan pag dala ko yung venture namin, tapos irita ako kasi ang bagal nung kotse sa left lane, busina pa... hehehe tapos sabay nakita ko yung speedo ko HOLY SHEEET 125 na pala takbo ko :shock: :lol: akala ko mga 90-100 lang... kaya pala ang bagal nung nasa left lane... :lol: 80 km/h actually feels SLOW! hehehe

walang wala talaga yung kotse... yung civic 80 feels like 100 from the noise, but sa minivan, 80 feels like 60 mwehehe. who said minivans are safer family transportation :twisted: ?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt,
    these minivans sure give you the carlike feel that sometimes makes you forget you're driving a family car. hehehe, sarap ihataw! :twisted:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, what are the differences between the "gray market" sedonas (i.e. carnival park & land) and the ones that pass through our local dealers?

yung sa local dealers kasi, yung 2nd and 3rd row seats, naka-mount sya sa parang track, at hindi matatanggal kundi mo gamitan ng wrench. i was just wondering if the gray market carnivals come with the easily removable seats, like the ones in the US version.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
New poster pleased as punch with new ride (Kia Sedona LS)