New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Friday, I took delivery of a Kia Sedona LS. It won over a Honda CR-V which I was about to take delivery too (after a 2-month wait) because it had much more room and, best of all, it's a diesel!

Seriously, what won me over was a taxi ride I took in Germany recently. I was with a party of five adults and we needed a taxi to bring us to the airport. Having asked for a large cab, I was surprised when a Sedona pulled up by the hotel door and I wondered if it would fit all of us and our luggage. Sure enough, it did - very comfortably. Talking to the cabbie, he told me that the Sedona we were riding on was 2 years old and had 140,000km on it. He was quite happy with its price and performance. He also told me that his other colleagues who were using MB Vitos (I never heard a good thing about this van from German cabbies) were going to replace theirs with Sedonas.

This will be the first diesel-powered vehicle that I will be operating full-time, so I will be a frequent visitor to this board.

Safe driving to all!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congratulations for the new ride! the sedona has earned quite a reputation for itself here on this board. maraming sedona owners sa board na to, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or speak up if you have any comments

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats on you new ride! :D as mbt pointed out, the sedona has quite a number of fans and owners in this board! Enjoy! :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ssssssh huwag kang maingay pala... baka mabuhay yung Carnival/Sedona Cult :mrgreen: :lol: YIKES! ang haba ng thread na yun hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    did you wait long for your sedona? imptd ba yan o yung local ver?..how much did it cost you? m/t o a/t...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congratulations! Keep us posted with your ride:mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A very good choice I would say. Kami nga dati we hesitated a lot sa Carnival pero nang ginagamit na namin lalo kaming na sasatisfy with it. Very good ride. Not the Kia quality I used to know.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats on your sedona. to maintain your pleased as punch outlook, stick to the preventive maintenance schedule and have your air filter cleaned/replaced regularly. grabe, and bilis dumumi ng air filter na yon, ewan ko ba kung bakit. tsaka don't forget the mandatory engine warm-up and cooldown period for turbocharged engines.

happy driving.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    ssssssh huwag kang maingay pala... baka mabuhay yung Carnival/Sedona Cult :mrgreen: :lol: YIKES! ang haba ng thread na yun hehe
    Here we go again! :lol:

Welcome to the Cult, este Club. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us have. Like any other diesel ride, it's gonna have a little more smoke than petrol rides, but with proper maintenance, it should work well

Just post your comments/problems and you're bound to get alot of inputs. :wink:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayan nag sisimula na ang cult hehehhehehhe

congrats sa ride mo :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
New poster pleased as punch with new ride (Kia Sedona LS)