New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by freespin View Post
    one of the fuel efficient car ang Kia Rio, i read it somewhere. i cant remember where....

Btw, Kia Rio won as the Best Executive Subcompact car sa Philippine COTY awards. Tinalo pa nito ang jazz at vios. galing....

Picanto - Best basic subcompact car, tinalo ang alto
    Carens - Best compact van/mpv, tinalo ang avanza
    Carnival - Best Executive van/mpv, tinalo ang sportivo, innova, fuzion

hmmm...bakit puro kia nanalo....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well, if you've ridden in the Carens, you'd understand why... it's much more comfortable to ride in than an Avanza or Innova... it really rides like a car.

The Carnival is bigger, taller and roomier than any of the AUV/MPVs they pitched it against (wise move from Kia, pricing the base model SWB at close to the price of the top-of-the-line Innova and Fuzion)... oh, it's got a more powerful engine, too.

The Rio, well, I'm biased, because I did a one-day test-drive... it's surprisingly good. About as good as the Vios in some aspects, better in others... but I think the Jazz is better than either. I suppose it won versus the Jazz based on price...

The Picanto... well, come on... the Alto, QQ and Spark ain't exactly great. The Picanto has its faults, but it's twice the car that any of the other budget subcompacts are.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yehey for Kia!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    meron na bang rio hatch sa pinas? saw one sa daan kasi, ganda...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sa mga Rio owners dyan, post naman kayo!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yung mga later models po yata ng rio ang merong hatchback na binenta dito sa atin.. pero sa new rio ngayon parang wala daw silang ilalabas. naitanong ko din kasi iyon nung nagpapaservice ako ng carnival ng dad ko.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    2007 Kia Rio crash test. 5 star safety rating.

"http://www.youtube.com/v/j2PNr0Rd3RQ&rel=1"

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
New Kia Rio