New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Exterior-wise, The Rio is miles ahead in improvement from its predecessor. Very Euro-like in appearance and stance. But inside, the interior looks cheap and ugly.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to hell with the interior!!! i'll buy it basta CRDi!!! and if the rumors are true na price starts at 630K, pipila na ako pag nilabas na ;)

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    as with its parent co. hyundai, build quality and design are getting better. but re-sale value still sucks.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ah... is it as bad as the Accent? When I checked out the Accent (really interested in the 1.5 CRDi), I was aghast at the quality of the plastics... I mean, Mazda and Ford plastics may look cheap sometimes (at least they don't feel too bad) but this was like the difference between Fisher-Price plastics and Chinese knock offs...

But then, nothing beats the plastic quality of the Norkis Legacy... the dash is already pre-melted before you buy the car...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Rio's interior quality seems ok for its segment(subcompact class)... it will most likely be priced less than its japanese counterparts anyway...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yun accent crdi 735k ata or 765k nakalimutan ko na tinapon ko din kagad yun flyer sa wtc eh. malamang yan kia rio crdi hindi lalayo dito mga 725k hehehe

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I like the beige color interior of the hatch though the new rio lacks safety features like airbags and ABS.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    the interior isn't as bad as the picanto's so i guess this is a pretty good car with its value.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Hindi raw kasi tataas ng 600k ang Rio sa Philippines

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hi,
    i bought the new rio here in singapore last sept.its a 1.4L,DOHC 97ps.MT and im running arnd 12km/L..its a pretty decent car,so far wala naman akong regrets,i actually love driving it,malakas ang hatak.

New Kia Rio