New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.kia-rio.com/ --- nice site

I have seen its advertisement on TV just this evening. Will it be a better alternative to Picanto or Getz? I have checked the site at it looks promising.. They have an option on the color of the interior (the sports package rocks!). Hope they also bring it here. May auto climate control option and sunroof pa! Hope affordable din!

Have they improved their safety rating compared to the old Rio?

Waiting for reviews of new owners if there is already one......

For me, I like the 5 door version.... makes me think on my upcoming purchase of Honda City which up to now is still out of stock

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    saw the tv ad too, ok lang. although the kia rio is always being made fun of in the US, watch jay leno and you'll almost always hear a joke on the kia hehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The new Rio looks good. Im sure time will come, Kia will be on the same level with other respected car brands.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon
    The new Rio looks good. Im sure time will come, Kia will be on the same level with other respected car brands.
    Sana hindi tipirin ng Kia yung models na i-rerelease nila dito sa Pilipinas...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i heard nga on jay leno about a kia ad. yung tag line daw nila originally was, "Look! It can go uphill!" hehehe

pero this rio looks promising talaga.

OT: mackvil, wala ka pa ring unit? saang dealer ka ba kumuha?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yes, 'The Power to Surprise' nga raw, it can go uphill! hehehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    May plans na ilabas yung new Rio sedan CRDi here this year sa Philippines pero namove daw....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yung 5 door maganda :-) sana dalhin din nila.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ganda naman pati mga kulay at ang combinations sana ilabas yan sa pinas

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    2006 daw labas ng Rio sedan and it will be the CRDi variant. my bet it will be on the first quarter. baka rin ilabas ng Hyundai ang accent d2 na pang tapat sa Rio.

Hyundai Accent

going back to Kia Rio ...sana lang mababa ang price compared to rivals Vios, City and Sentra GX ...at this time di na mag-abuso ang Kia dealers.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
New Kia Rio