New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Just like Hyundai Sonata, Kia also sells Kia Optima with base 2.0L base engine. Today, we have the ALL NEW 2021 Kia Optima with 2.0L engine that puts out about 160hp and 144lb.ft of torque. Engine is mated to 6-speed automatic and yes, it is still front wheel driven. So, let’s go for a night drive with Kia Optima.

#KiaOptima #KiaK5 #NewOptima

The NEW 2021 Kia Optima with 2.0L base engine(MPi). Night Drive POV with Kia Optima. - YouTubekia-optima-7.jpg

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Saw a white one. Side profile is extra ***y good. Best in class side profile in my opinion. Size is almost like the avalon. The white paint is crazy good.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Optima name is no more...

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Optima name is no more...

So Kia is really going to "parallel" BMW by going with a K# badging for their cars? I don't know if they have a K3 , but they have a K9 (K900) right?

EDIT: Just googled K7 and it appears to be what we know as the Cadenza.

EDIT 2: Wow, didn't know the Forte was known as the K3 in South Korea. So it really is going with the badging of BMW somewhat.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    So Kia is really going to "parallel" BMW by going with a K# badging for their cars? I don't know if they have a K3 , but they have a K9 (K900) right?

EDIT 2: Wow, didn't know the Forte was known as the K3 in South Korea. So it really is going with the badging of BMW somewhat.
    yes.. parang dati na yan K-series model designation nila.. sa china yata nag start.. baka ngayon gagawin nila na global para iisa lang name.. nakakalito kasi same model tapos sa ibang bansa iba na naman name..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post

K3 is the forte.. daz new to me! Hahaha

K(orean)5... they need blackpink to market this lol. As they did on the Seltos..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Looking more & more a VAG bastard.The NEW 2021 Kia Optima with 2.0L base engine(MPi).  Night Drive POV with Kia Optima.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Looking more & more a VAG bastard.The NEW 2021 Kia Optima with 2.0L base engine(MPi).  Night Drive POV with Kia Optima.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Darating kaya sa Pinas? How much would its price be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Darating kaya sa Pinas? How much would its price be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the stinger is here, maybe we might get the K5-GT model.

New upcoming 2021 Stinger with the new 8DCT .. might go 4seconds If they pump out more power. Currently 4.7s

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast