New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Next-Gen Kia Stinger to Boast More Power - Cars.co.za
    A tweakable AWD system would be a great upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Kia Stinger sport sedan

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    It's a good car but the price point is already intruding into the prestige/luxury level, and sadly Korean cars still can't get past the brand snobbery that comes with that market.

Maybe they'll could have gotten more takers if they put the 3.3li biturbo in the Palisade and Telluride?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    It's a good car but the price point is already intruding into the prestige/luxury level, and sadly Korean cars still can't get past the brand snobbery that comes with that market.

Maybe they'll could have gotten more takers if they put the 3.3li biturbo in the Palisade and Telluride?
    Kahit 5.0L Turbo pa lagay mo diyan walang bibili niyan.

The harsh reality is - noone wants to pay for a Kia that costs as much as a Lexus or BMW. Actually it's not even about being a luxury badge - it's just that this car has no pizzazz. A Mustang, STi, or CTR costs roughly the same but those cars have gravitas while this one doesn't.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Same reason as to why the Lexus LX570 sells more than the Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 in the U.S. ... $90T vs $85T ...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Jut is right. Kia was not successful in the marketing of the car. You have to peg a name for the car in order to sell.

Just look at the success of the Civic Type R. It is priced around the same as the Stinger but its heritage and marketing made it sell much, much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so let's see...
    what can possibly entice me-the-costumer, into buying that car?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so let's see...
    Blackpink

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so let's see...
    It’s a really good car when we (Sparc, istan, and me) test drove it last year. It is not your usual Asian econobox car, more like an upscale Asian midisize car. The fit and polish is more like a Euro car with its Teutonic interiors.

It drives really well - quick, fast, responsive, composed at high speeds yet still comfortable. It is still the quickest car I have driven with a 0-100kmh sprint of just ticks over 4 seconds. Cars with a lower-timed sprint (below 4 seconds) are already reserved to Euro high-performance cars which are priced 3x or much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk