New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    That's an idea I've mentioned to them before. I think the problem is coordination between the different dealerships and brands they sell.

Too many people may spoil the broth, as it were.

Still, I'll remind them.
    We can include Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers, Corvettes, Stingers, Velosters, plus SUVs. Then they do it at Clark Speedway. That would be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    We can include Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers, Corvettes, Stingers, Velosters, plus SUVs. Then they do it at Clark Speedway. That would be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha! That would entail a whole lot of organizing and corporate sponsors Master E.

Care to make the proposal and take the lead on it, maybe?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Had fun poking sctex with u guys. Ü. Car begs to be driven hard, and i have driven STIs, but this pushed my insides towards my back better as Sparc would testify. The acceleration is insane. And that's with 4 people pa.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There is one thing I have forgotten to mention. There is minimal turbo lag from that turbo V6.

If the weather cooperated and we had dry roads last Saturday, we might hit 250 kmh. I could feel that we were near the end of grip with SCTEX being wet and pushing the car faster would cause it to lose grip in the rain (or maybe I was not just channelling my best Senna moment in the rain). 190kmh in pouring rain is not most common guys would do. Hehehehe

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Had fun poking sctex with u guys. Ü. Car begs to be driven hard, and i have driven STIs, but this pushed my insides towards my back better as Sparc would testify. The acceleration is insane. And that's with 4 people pa.

Likewise sirs. That was a blast, my organs had a hard time keeping up with inertia.

Truly a Sport Sedan worth considering, if one had the extra cash and didn't mind the badge, just to make the others wonder. hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    There is one thing I have forgotten to mention. There is minimal turbo lag from that turbo V6.

If the weather cooperated and we had dry roads last Saturday, we might hit 250 kmh. I could feel that we were near the end of grip with SCTEX being wet and pushing the car faster would cause it to lose grip in the rain (or maybe I was not just channelling my best Senna moment in the rain). 190kmh in pouring rain is not most common guys would do. Hehehehe
    I was actually hoping we would experience a bit more of a slide, aside from the hydroplaning, so as to see how how stable it was.

Perhaps next time, if there is another test drive, they also allow us to go up to Dinalupihan, even if we have to pay for the gas,

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Angie King wrecks Pista Ferrari just 2 weeks after getting rare supercar : Bilyonaryo

Kung pumasok tayo sa Clark Speedway, makikita kaya natin ito?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Angie King wrecks Pista Ferrari just 2 weeks after getting rare supercar : Bilyonaryo

I never go hard on wet roads. wrecking balls.. oh wait....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

I wonder how fast was he going with the Pista.

9. Join Date
    May 2009

Was it on the same day we were in Clark?

I doubt if we would have seen it, they would most likely have cleared it right away.

That just sucks, to smash an expensive toy like that less than a month after getting it.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014