New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Post script: Kudos to KIA Clark for letting us do this. I hope others may be enticed to test drive their vehicles, KIA has come a long way from being one of the last choices in the local market.
    Kia Stinger sport sedanKia Stinger sport sedanKia Stinger sport sedan

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    We had a very enjoyable drive, If I do say so myself. Hehe. I'll let the others share their opinions first. One thing I will say, most impressive.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk
    Ayos! Kia Stinger sport sedan

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I was surprised by the 'intelligent cruising' mode it went into, the minute we were low on fuel and you shifted to Eco mode Master E, keeping us at 100KpH without stepping on the gas.

Aside from the great performance in the wet, of course.

If my stop watch was correct, 0 to 100 KpH was 4.10 seconds.
    Yep, very surprised to see “Coasting” on the dashboard when we let the car coast at 100 kmh at 1500 rpm.

The car is agile when we brought it to the back roads of Clark doing 100 to 120 kmh with some rain. Kudos to KIA Clark for even letting us bring the car to SCTEX for some spirited runs with the rain pouring heavily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    very nice. how about road noise for what looks like fairly low profile tires? is it more a luxury gt car or an exciting sport sedan?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    very nice. how about road noise for what looks like fairly low profile tires? is it more a luxury gt car or an exciting sport sedan?
    Insulation is quite good. Even at high speeds, road noise is minimal inside. We were driving at SCTEX with the rain pelting hard, we were still able to have an easy conversation inside. Even with the low profile tires and on sport suspension setting, the ride is not jarring compared to a WRX. The ride feels stiff but composed. While we were doing 100kmh on the back roads, the car begs to be driven faster and harder (boring pa yung 100kmh).

I would love to test drive the German sport sedans (BMW M, Audi RS, or Merc AMG) and know how much better they are. However, these cars are twice or three times more expensive. In terms of price, the Lexus IS350F Sport is its nearest competition as the Germans at this price are just vanilla models.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Yep, very surprised to see “Coasting” on the dashboard when we let the car coast at 100 kmh at 1500 rpm.

The car is agile when we brought it to the back roads of Clark doing 100 to 120 kmh with some rain. Kudos to KIA Clark for even letting us bring the car to SCTEX for some spirited runs with the rain pouring heavily.

Hehehe, so now I'm getting some messages asking if we can schedule another test drive.

I'm kinda hesitant to ask the dealership if they'll allow us to do it again.

Maganda sana kung dry ang weather para ma-appreciate talaga natin ang performance nya.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hehehe, so now I'm getting some messages asking if we can schedule another test drive.

Maganda sana kung dry ang weather para ma-appreciate talaga natin ang performance nya.
    Give em your dealership's contact details. They'll gladly heed.Kia Stinger sport sedan

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Maybe the Laus Group can sponsor a test drive of the various brand models they carry locally. They can include Ford, Chevy, Kia, Hyundai, etc.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Give em your dealership's contact details. They'll gladly heed.Kia Stinger sport sedan

Already did Master Trav, they want me to coordinate it again since I organized the first one.

Group gusto nila para sulit daw yung paglabas ng unit.

Hmmm, maybe I should start charging a PF,

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Maybe the Laus Group can sponsor a test drive of the various brand models they carry locally. They can include Ford, Chevy, Kia, Hyundai, etc.
    That's an idea I've mentioned to them before. I think the problem is coordination between the different dealerships and brands they sell.

Too many people may spoil the broth, as it were.

Still, I'll remind them.