New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Will the Kia Stinger be released locally? RWD with a limited slip differential powered by a turbo-4/turbo-6 is one good proposition. An AWD model with torque vectoring will also be offered in the global market. Maybe the turbo-4 (255hp) RWD model at around 1.7M-1.8M will be a sporty option (more fun) compared to the lot of FWD midsizers sold locally.

218 Kia Stinger Sports Sedan Photos and Info – News – Car and Driver

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Kia seems to have a winner here. I wonder if Kia ever plans to sell a few here.

218 Kia Stinger Review: Should you buy one? Auto Expert John Cadogan | Australia - YouTube

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Will arrive here DOA. Overpriced, underspecced, burdened with the bad brand equity of Kia. Unless bilhin na ni Ayala si Kia PH? hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The PH market will get the range topping model, the Stinger GT.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...v6-for-ph.html

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    According to topgear, it's expected to retail for about 3.3M Kia Stinger sport sedan

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    According to topgear, it's expected to retail for about 3.3M Kia Stinger sport sedan

Php 3.3 Million for a freaking Kia? Yikes! I'd rather get a 3 series BMW, or maybe a Ford Mustang. Even a top down Mini Cooper would be a better value.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    One key feature I noticed with the Stinger is the 2nd row seats. Seems to have a lot of space for a performance car. Definitely a lot more space than the Mustang's 2+2.

Maybe it won't be as quick as the Mustang GT but it will be a lot more practical with the extra interior space. Maybe it won't be as buttoned down as a BMW dynamics-wise but at a similar price point it'll be a lot quicker.

But I do get the difficulty with the pricing. A lot of options near their asking price.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It should be good in the twisties as KIA hired a guy that was previously working with BMW’s M division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    One key feature I noticed with the Stinger is the 2nd row seats. Seems to have a lot of space for a performance car. Definitely a lot more space than the Mustang's 2+2.

Maybe it won't be as quick as the Mustang GT but it will be a lot more practical with the extra interior space. Maybe it won't be as buttoned down as a BMW dynamics-wise but at a similar price point it'll be a lot quicker.

But I do get the difficulty with the pricing. A lot of options near their asking price.
    Na imagine ko din like sa dodge charger na four door sedan... pati yung taillight nya...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Php 3.3 Million for a freaking Kia? Yikes! I'd rather get a 3 series BMW, or maybe a Ford Mustang. Even a top down Mini Cooper would be a better value.
    Hahaha yeah I agree, and their after sales service sucks.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast