New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobDrayber View Post
    Anyone know what the differences are between the DL (1.198M) and GL (1.285M) variants?

Or if anyone can point me to a brochure or spec sheet?

The Kia PH website is pretty bad. I can't even find a downloadable brochure or a decent spec sheet showing features/interiors of each variant.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    all owners of kia soul

the location and type of electrical connector of the front wheel speed sensors are vulnerable to heavy water splash intrusion. symptoms include:
    ABS light illuminated,
    ESC light indicator ON,
    TRAC (traction control indicator light on.

when the water splash is of considerable amount, the connectors sustain water intrusion and the above mentioned symptoms appear simultaneously.
    there are no Technical Service Bulletins from the manufacturer at this time.
    should these symptoms appear during driving in heavy rain and/or the presence of road puddles, insulate the connectors which are partially covered by the wheel well splash shield with silicone grease or silicone dielectric grease.

http://st2.depositphotos.com/3053449...ric-grease.jpg
    Which Kia Soul models are affected?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    All owners of the 2012-2016 variants (the facelifted model) might want to check with their dealers if their cars are affected by the recall.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For Owners of Kia Soul 2nd Gen (2014 onwards). I have available Genuine Kia Mobis Parts for upgrade. Just check my page.
    "https://www.facebook.com/TunerAutoImportsPhil/"

Sent from my vivo 1804 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi,

Any Kia Soul 2012 owners who have the user's manual for the stock alarm? The chirp for arming and disarming suddenly disappeared but the siren still works. The remote looks like this:

img_5633.jpg

Appreciate any leads. Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    Hi,

Any Kia Soul 2012 owners who have the user's manual for the stock alarm? The chirp for arming and disarming suddenly disappeared but the siren still works. The remote looks like this:

img_5633.jpg

Appreciate any leads. Thanks.
    I would suggest visiting BNS Autoworks - Maspro Autosound in the Banawe area near E.Rod. Their exact address is 66 Kitanlad St.

IIRC, the stock alarm for the 2012 Soul is a Clifford unit, but don't take my word for it.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hi guys, any feedbacks sa 7-speed dct na kia soul 1.6 diesel? Or mas ok yung m/t? Also no problems naman sa aircon, underchassis, rust-proofing or anything whatsoever? Parang nakaka-tempt kc kumuha sa future as backup small car lang. Tia!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
Kia Soul [MERGED THREADS]