New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dankph View Post
    Any Soluto owners here na pwedeng magbigay ng honest and comprehensive feedback regarding sa overall performance ng unit? Really torn between a 1.4 MT soluto and suzuki dzire MT.
    Get the Soluto EX, for the P60k difference you get
    Fog Lamps
    Alloy Rims
    Height Adjustable driver seat
    Chrome Handle
    Leather Shift Knob & Steering Wheel
    Leathereat seats
    Parking distance warning
    Immobilizer

Dzire mukhang indiano talaga ang nag design, mejo baduy, then 1.2 engine and 80+ HP the engine is laboured-will result in bad FC.

And don't compare to Reina, kahit na nag release ng Sport & AVN edition si HARI, mejo shortchanged parin vs Soluto.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Any Soluto owners here na pwedeng magbigay ng honest and comprehensive feedback regarding sa overall performance ng unit? Really torn between a 1.4 MT soluto and suzuki dzire MT.
    Soluto, no question about it. Engine pa lang eh.

Also Suzuki PH sucks, just like HARI. Low specs high price. You rarely see the new Swift on the road.

Only the Ertiga (any variant) and Vitara GLX are worh considering.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Soluto, no question about it. Engine pa lang eh.

Also Suzuki PH sucks, just like HARI. Low specs high price. You rarely see the new Swift on the road.

Only the Ertiga (any variant) and Vitara GLX are worh considering.

899,000 swift doesnt even have stability control

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ Lowest ground clearance

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Got one last April... EX manual. Was really satisfied with the way it handles, very light and easy to drive. Gas consumption was around 12kms/liter in mostly city driving. But lately, just last week a very irritating problem has come up. My two sons who drives the car found out that whenever they changed gears from 1st to 2nd gear the gear shift locks up and will not shift to the higher gear causing the car to stall. It also locks up when you are on reversed gear. This is a serious problem. It has happened almost a dozen times... we will be sending this back to the CASA tomorrow.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hmmm... Shift fork or synchro?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Hmmm... Shift fork or synchro?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    It seems that when you pressed on the clutch when you shift gear from 1st to 2nd, it will lock up, it does'nt go to 2nd gear. I tried it also when backing up, pressed on the clutch but then again, it locks up... wow. This is the 1st time i've encountered this kind of problem. I've had i think 15 vehicles in my time mostly manuals and only 4 were not. This is a first.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Kakalabas lang ng casa ang solute to, napansin ko pag naka stop or nasa trapik nawawala ang lamig ng aircon, mukang may AC problem ang solute, plan ko nga ibalik...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by defend2013 View Post
    It seems that when you pressed on the clutch when you shift gear from 1st to 2nd, it will lock up, it does'nt go to 2nd gear. I tried it also when backing up, pressed on the clutch but then again, it locks up... wow. This is the 1st time i've encountered this kind of problem. I've had i think 15 vehicles in my time mostly manuals and only 4 were not. This is a first.
    Finally, casa found the culprit... it was the 2nd clutch assembly.. the rubber cap was leaking. They replaced the whole assembly..... it is now running smoothly.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    to owners of the Soluto. please share your experiences.

Real world (EDSA) fuel consumption
    Parts availability
    and Performance

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast