New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pajero is still the worst. My Spanish Uncle is scandalized LOL.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Pajero is still the worst. My Spanish Uncle is scandalized LOL.
    That's why they call it Montero in the americas, because of the latinos.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Not entirely sure if true but I've heard from friends that some Kia cars suffer from overheating problems (maybe if not really maintained well). But just for fun, I kinda think "So Luto" stands for "So Cooked" if indeed you have had that experience of overheating

But kidding aside, seems like the battle for the competitively-priced but loaded subcompact segment is getting hotter! And it's us consumers who will "hopefully" benefit (sans the worsening traffic hehe)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by pythoglyphs View Post
    Not entirely sure if true but I've heard from friends that some Kia cars suffer from overheating problems (maybe if not really maintained well). But just for fun, I kinda think "So Luto" stands for "So Cooked" if indeed you have had that experience of overheating

But kidding aside, seems like the battle for the competitively-priced but loaded subcompact segment is getting hotter! And it's us consumers who will "hopefully" benefit (sans the worsening traffic hehe)
    Any idea sa performacr at fuel consumption? Until now wala pa din ako nakikitang reviews online

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
    Any idea sa performacr at fuel consumption? Until now wala pa din ako nakikitang reviews online
    meron na fc from topgear.. but its for the kia soluto. be aware its a media drive so the traffic was not edsa like..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    meron na fc from topgear.. but its for the kia soluto. be aware its a media drive so the traffic was not edsa like..
    Thank man, I'll check that out

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Seriously folks, regardless of what the name sounds like, this car appears set to be major win for Kia in its segment.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Eto mas updated

https://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/ca...190220-fbfirst

Parang malakas sa gas based review ni tgp

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Seriously folks, regardless of what the name sounds like, this car appears set to be major win for Kia in its segment.
    Really hope so, getting one in a week. I like the design vs the Reina tho' they share the same engine. The added features too are an added plus.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast