Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by gearspeed
    Saan ba nabibili yung b&g?Sana pwede sa maliit kong kotse yan..:D
    Huh?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    b&g is a european company that manufactures lowering springs for different vehicle models. if your interested to order a set, kindly pm me your contact details.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Huh?
    Naghahanap kase ako ng lowering springs na pwede sa suzuki fronte ko like sa starlet baka pwede lowering springs nila or yung lowering springs na gamit ng mga kia pride baka pwede siya mga ganun..:D

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i don't think the kia pride spring will fit in your fronte. correct me if i'm wrong, your car uses leaf springs in the rear right?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i don't think the kia pride spring will fit in your fronte. correct me if i'm wrong, your car uses leaf springs in the rear right?
    Yup the front of my car uses springs but the rear is leaf springs so thats my second problem..I already lowered my car the front is cut springs and the rear which uses leaf springs has a lowering block which is done in a machine shop.I still think my rear leaf spring is not enough. I also plan to look for lowering in the leaf springs so that my ride will be less bumpy...:D

I already look at the website of b&g and they have starlet lowering springs..I'm hoping the starlet lowering springs will fit in my suzuki fronte.:D

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i don't want to dash your hopes but i doubt those starlet springs will fit. admittedly, finding performance suspension parts for your unit is difficult. it was made during the early years of the kei-class cars in japan and performance wasn't on the list of the designers and the end users. that's why your choices are fairly limited.

your cut down springs and blocked leafs should do the job. you might want to take out a leaf or two out of the leaf spring pack to soften the ride on the rear of your car.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    your cut down springs and blocked leafs should do the job. you might want to take out a leaf or two out of the leaf spring pack to soften the ride on the rear of your car.
    Ah ok.pero my leaf on the rear has only 3 leafs.I dont think it will make my ride softer..I'll try lang if the lowering springs of the starlet will fit..Kase I want to join those slalom racing especially if it will be held in Alabang...:D

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    sa akin, ok naman ang KIA LX SEdan ko.

problema ko lang tumutunog na ang clutch pedal. kailangan na palitan nang bushing, wala naman ako mabili. ano magandang gawin? meron ba kayong alam na mabibilihan?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    piyas wala ba sa banawe o kaya sa signet?

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Pwede po bang makisali sa usapan?

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Kia Pride [MERGED]