New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    gud pm.new member po ako.ask ko lang po for help.lakas kasi ng vibration ng makina ng kia pride lx '95 ko pag nirerelease ko na yung tapak sa clutch pero once umandar na,smooth na ang takbo ng makina.bagong overhaul po yung clutch last dec pero dati ng ganun ang makina bago pa naoverhaul ang clutch.pinaoverhaul ko hoping mawala ang vibration pero nabawasan lang.bago na din ang engine support.medyo nakakaworry kasi baka malaglag ang makina.hehe.ty po sa lahat ng tulong.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hi jolits, di kaya masyado mababa yung idling mo? what rpm idling mo?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nameless411 View Post
    hi jolits, di kaya masyado mababa yung idling mo? what rpm idling mo?
    gud pm nameless411.siguro nasa 500 ang rpm pag nakaidle without aircon.nakafull - low yung screw(idling screw ba tawag dun?)nabasa ko sa isang thread na itry daw taasan ang rpm. i tried that but umingay lang ang makina at medyo tumakaw sa gas at parang walang nagbago sa vibration kaya binaba ko ulit sa dati.pansin ko din pag nagvivibrate na makina,mas tinatapakan ko ng konti ang gas at nawawala ang vibration.need bang ipatune-up?tagal na din kasing di napatune-up.tnx very much sa reply.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Finally I bought a kia pride cd5 a month ago for 75 thousand pesos. This is in addition to the kia carens which I bought in 2008. My latest purchase is for my daughter and son who shall alternately use in going to school. They have practising driving and they have learned a lot driving.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    By the way the kia pride I bought is a 1999 model. I have already replaced the timing belt and all the fluids. I have also cleaned the carburator. Likewise I have the aircon cleaned as well as changed the freon. So far Ok naman siya although medyo makalampag lang driving.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rfgoons View Post
    By the way the kia pride I bought is a 1999 model. I have already replaced the timing belt and all the fluids. I have also cleaned the carburator. Likewise I have the aircon cleaned as well as changed the freon. So far Ok naman siya although medyo makalampag lang driving.

you might want to have your underbody checked....bushings, shock absorbers,and check if everything is tightened underneath......

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pobreparin View Post
    you might want to have your underbody checked....bushings, shock absorbers,and check if everything is tightened underneath......
    Thanks, will do.....One more thing pala, if I may ask further, with the kind indulgence of everybody, if the aircon is turned on, the idle fluctuates from 800rpm to 500 or 400rpm. What is the trouble on this? thanks again.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    guys sino magaling magcheck pang ilalim ng kia?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rfgoons View Post
    Thanks, will do.....One more thing pala, if I may ask further, with the kind indulgence of everybody, if the aircon is turned on, the idle fluctuates from 800rpm to 500 or 400rpm. What is the trouble on this? thanks again.

try to have your idle up switch checked....

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    I went to Roxas City last week to attend a seminar and I saw several kia pride maybe 6 or 7. All are in running condition; 2 are in pristine condition. One which is colored light brown looked great. Parang bago. The driver appeared satisfied driving it with the aircon on (it is lightly tinted). I am amazed on how this car is maintained by the owner.

Kia Pride [MERGED]