New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bongbong100269 View Post
    tanong ko lng anong pwedeng ikabit na mga underchasis performance parts para hindi masyadong matagtag kia pride ko?
    I don't know why you have a bumpy ride. your spring might already be from a different car.
    From experience,
    Honda springs are too stiff for a kia pride, if you find the stock rear spring to be too soft, try to use the front kia pride spring to make it a little stiffer but not as stiff as a honda spring. switching to fluid shocks might also decrease a bit the bumpiness of your ride.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    mga sir! baguhan po ako at kakabili ko lang ng kia lx sedan 91 model nung sept 3 2009 dahil sa magaling na BAGYONG ONDOY binaha sya at umabot ang tubig sa lower part ng windshield..i tried to start the car nag start sya at umaandar! pwede nyo ba ako tulungan kung ano ano ang mga dapat pa check o paayos dito? salamat ng marami...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stormbreaker_ej View Post
    mga sir! baguhan po ako at kakabili ko lang ng kia lx sedan 91 model nung sept 3 2009 dahil sa magaling na BAGYONG ONDOY binaha sya at umabot ang tubig sa lower part ng windshield..i tried to start the car nag start sya at umaandar! pwede nyo ba ako tulungan kung ano ano ang mga dapat pa check o paayos dito? salamat ng marami...
    you should not have started the car.....pwedeng napasukan ng tubig ang carb, engine block, gear box, and gas tank....baka masira ng husto ang mga yan kung di mo muna ide-drain and lilinisin ng husto ang mga ito....

1. carb - may need to really clean the parts piece by piece
    2. engine block - drain your oil, check if there is water present.if yes, you might need to open your engine block, remove pistons and clean the internals piece by piece again
    3. same thing with your gas tank....baka nahaluan na ng tubig.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    you might also want to make sure that all your electricals are really dry....to avoid short-circuit that can cause fire...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sir jumpman.. ask lang po kung what paint ginamit nu sa signal lights... thanks po

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    help naman po guys... gusto ko i convert sa Evo door(lift-up) ung front doors ng kia ko.. san po pede magpagawa at magkano?? please E-mail me at Deneylorilla*yahoo.com or deneylorilla*aol.com thanks po..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i have a kia cd5, i want to re-paint and repair some rusted under body parts, and i want to re-wire it, ano ang una kung gawin mag re-paint or re-wire?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm75 View Post
    i have a kia cd5, i want to re-paint and repair some rusted under body parts, and i want to re-wire it, ano ang una kung gawin mag re-paint or re-wire?
    I believe it can be done almost at the same time...para lesser hassle...
    if your re-paint plan is strip to metal, the usual job includes the electrical re-wiring since tatanggalin talaga ang dashboard, interior, and i think even the engine.....

If wash-over lang(exterior only),di na kasama ang re-wiring but I think you can negotiate for a discount if they have an in-house electrician...

if you are referring to which is more important to do first, I advice to do the re-wiring.....for safety reason....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deneylorilla View Post
    help naman po guys... gusto ko i convert sa Evo door(lift-up) ung front doors ng kia ko.. san po pede magpagawa at magkano?? please E-mail me at Deneylorilla*yahoo.com or deneylorilla*aol.com thanks po..

not sure about lambo doors but for suicide doors,
    we have some members who have shops or knows a shop that can do that work.
    1. located in Metro-east but due to typhoon ondoy, the shop is temporarily close....
    2. another is in Cavite, shop name is Tonte's custom body works....he is the owner of the flaming red kia sedan with suicide doors...not sure kung kaya din nila ang evo door.....don't have his contact number but I think you can google his shop details....
    try to register at our club website to get more info....
    kiaprideclub.proboards55.com

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pobreparin View Post
    you should not have started the car.....pwedeng napasukan ng tubig ang carb, engine block, gear box, and gas tank....baka masira ng husto ang mga yan kung di mo muna ide-drain and lilinisin ng husto ang mga ito....

1. carb - may need to really clean the parts piece by piece
    2. engine block - drain your oil, check if there is water present.if yes, you might need to open your engine block, remove pistons and clean the internals piece by piece again
    3. same thing with your gas tank....baka nahaluan na ng tubig.

una sa lahat salamat kapatid na pobreparin! nalinis na carb, yung gas di naman pinasukan nang tubig dahil pinatagasan ko ng 4 na litro yung tangke purong gsa naman lahat, naka pag pa change oil narin ako. kaso di ko alam yung sinasabi mong tatangalin yung pistons at bubuksan engine block..pasensya na bago lang ako nag ka sasakyan kaya wala ako masysdo alam magkano pa bukas ng engine block at palinis kaya?

Kia Pride [MERGED]