New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Mine still waiting from the admin approval, can someone kind enough to check my aps.
    User: junblue
    email: kilika2nd*e-mail.ph
    Thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pa approve po

email: acer60x*yahoo.com

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    sir, pano po magpamember dito sa kia pride club gusto ko po kasing magpamember?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    pa approve naman po

zirky8*yahoo.com

TIA

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    pa-approve po sir
    azqnow*yahoo.com

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    is this club still alive?

7. Join Date
    May 2019
    Hi everyone! I'm new to Tsikot and I wanna start a thread about the kia pride CD5, kung reliable pa ba siya up to this year (2019) cause I'm planning to buy one mainly for the reason for its fuel consumption. I don't know how to start a thread so I replied to this. Hopefully somebody might notice this and reply. It would be a really great help! Thanks Tsikot!

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdrei View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to Tsikot and I wanna start a thread about the kia pride CD5, kung reliable pa ba siya up to this year (2019) cause I'm planning to buy one mainly for the reason for its fuel consumption. I don't know how to start a thread so I replied to this. Hopefully somebody might notice this and reply. It would be a really great help! Thanks Tsikot!
    If you can't find the info here, you might want to try their Facebook Page. I'm sure there are still many owners out there enjoying their CD-5's.

I had one for less than a year as a service vehicle back in 2009. It was great in terns of fuel economy but I didn't have it long enough to attest its durability.

Good luck. Drive safe.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Kia Pride Club