New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dbhollanda View Post
    Latest quote by RCBC savings bank for a 5yr loan 50% DP is at 25.28% so meaning it's 5.056% per annum. But i asked them for a much lower int rates coz i told them that it was matched by PSbank and both banks told me that they will call me up in the next few days for their updated quotation with a much lower interest rate.

personally, i am leaning towards PSbank (on the assumption that they will give me a much lower int rate) coz they have a promo called rebate wherein if you will pay bigger than your monthly mortgage amount or pay in advance than your schedule payment date, they will recompute a rebate and apply it to your loan so if you will be able to get a rebate by say 200pesos a month and compute that for the loan term it will become a significant amount for your loan. i am currently enjoying this rebate coz i have a current loan with them that will expire next year (term is 3 yrs fixed int rate) and because of that i was able to show them that i am a good client that's why they may lower the int rate for this car loan...

regards,
    dbh
    DBH,
    Thanks for clarifying, that really is low.. Will call BPI about that.. Hope to get that rate too..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    DBH,
    Thanks for clarifying, that really is low.. Will call BPI about that.. Hope to get that rate too..
    I work in 2 banks already so i know how to haggle interest rate from them.

another tip is if you will tell them that you will transfer to them 6 digits worth of new account to their branch (either CA/SA, TD, placement, money market, trust fund, etc) in exchange of special interest rate for your loan they often give in as well. been there done that meaning i was able to do this multiple times already...

hope i was able to help out others who are contemplating on getting a loan from banks.

regards,
    dbh

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I work in 2 banks already so i know how to haggle interest rate from them.

another tip is if you will tell them that you will transfer to them 6 digits worth of new account to their branch (either CA/SA, TD, placement, money market, trust fund, etc) in exchange of special interest rate for your loan they often give in as well. been there done that meaning i was able to do this multiple times already...

hope i was able to help out others who are contemplating on getting a loan from banks.

regards,
    dbh
    Just got a call from our BPI here in Cebu, they are offering me 10.5% for 2 years.. However it will be for this month, but it still could be on June.. Thanks DBH..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    Just got a call from our BPI here in Cebu, they are offering me 10.5% for 2 years.. However it will be for this month, but it still could be on June.. Thanks DBH..
    sabi sa yo e...haggle for the lowest interest rate. what you can do is ask some other banks dyan sa location mo. try mo rcbc savings bank kasi sya pa rin ang lowest for me ang ginagawa lang ng psbank e tinatapatan ang lowest rate na binibigay ng ibang banks.

also dont stop comparing just the interest rates. compare also the following:
    - int rates
    - chattle mortgage kasi iba iba rin ang cost nito
    - insurance again iba iba rin ang cost ng insurance...may nag quote sa kin from low 28K to 34K for the sorento 5 seater crdi...again haggle mo na dapat kasama na yung 3 yrs TPL yung iba kasi separate pa.

regards,
    dbh

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Nice Posting sir....this really gives us thread subscriber lots of good infos..Also hoping na dumatind din satin ung nakapost na version ng Sorrento with the foglight design ng Sportage...mas bagay na bagay tlaga ung compared to the existing fogs design ng Sorrento..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Nice Posting sir....this really gives us thread subscriber lots of good infos..Also hoping na dumatind din satin ung nakapost na version ng Sorrento with the foglight design ng Sportage...mas bagay na bagay tlaga ung compared to the existing fogs design ng Sorrento..
    sana ginwa nila din sa 7 seater na less 150k to 200k.. so parehas na sila price ng fortuner 2.5.. kasi ung alam 1.7million ung sorento 7 seater so less 200k 1.5.. tapos ung fortuner 2.5 diel 1,471,000 .. boom ung sale ng kia.. hehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    sa mga nagdeposit ng 300k and now waiting, anu ung payment scheme dun sa remaining balance?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by laniabamby View Post
    sa mga nagdeposit ng 300k and now waiting, anu ung payment scheme dun sa remaining balance?
    Looking * half of the balance on loan, and the other half, to be paid in cash.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    please see below my replies to your questions:

- on trade in value of your existing vehicle. i also inquired and availed this initially but i was able to sell my existing vehicle on a higher peso value as to what they offered. what i like about their trade in option is that you can complete this trade in process and surrender your car to them once your ordered unit will be released to you. what they are doing is that they put it in their bidding system inside/outside their company so the winning bidder either their employee or an outsider will get your trade in vehicle to the time that you are ready to surrender it. i asked my SA if i can surrender the vehicle when they are ready to release the sorento crdi to me and she said yes and the same value will be used as deductible to your new sorento. so iyon maganda sa trade in nila na di kaagad e kunin na sayo yung trade in vehicle mo. pero at the end of the day you can opt to do this or sell it na lang which i did and i got a 100K more peso value doing this.

regards,
    dbh
    Ok ito ah. can you refer me to your agent sa Kia? Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Try nyo Chinabank.....they gave me a 50% down, 9.41% interest rate for 2 years, although sabi nila, special rate da wyun dahil matagal na kami cliente nila.

kia pre-selling?