New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    I dont think so sir.. this thread is created so users will have more info on Kia's Pre-selling promo's because during it's announcement there is not much of details and not actually for you to point out the cons/pros of the pre selling.

And an example of pointing out the pro's and cons is

pros - 300k discount
    cons - shell out 300k and wait for 180 days...

But saying congratulations for purchasing one of the most depreciating brands in the market and making Kia happy is not pros/cons of pre selling...

Watch what you say dude... And be nice to people...
    I also second on this! Let's just stick to the topic. These threads were made to help and not give sarcastic comments....but if it was said differently, it would have come on to us in a acceptable manner. Let's just watch how we comment on other people's thoughts.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Xander....Pasig just called me this week. They made a wrong offer and corrected it. This thread was helpful...FYI.

The promo is good for the 5 seater only.... now that's clear.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i understand the pre-selling is for the 5 seater only.

BUT will it be available after the pre-selling period? of course it will have the regular price already.

does this mean the sorento will be offered in the following configurations:
    - 5 or 7 seater
    - gas or diesel engine
    - LX or EX trims
    - 4x2 or 4x4

if so, this is good news for us. more options to choose from. depends on what we need and what we want.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    any new development from kia about this pre selling thingy guys?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kortopi View Post
    So far, there's no significant news (even from their website - http://www.kia.ph/kiaph/news). Maybe, those pre-selling rules will stand for now unless CAC comes up with some more new promotional offers. But maybe CAC can be flexible with their marketing promos. Baka naman pwede ioffer yung Sorento 7 seater for pre-selling once their original pre-selling promo would be successful.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    I have also moved up to the EX CRDI 4x2 5 seater version. Getting the Black.
    congrats sir!

2 pa lang ba tayo nag move up to EX?

sabi ko sa SA ko baka naman later on e mag labas naman kyo na EX na 7 seater na preselling din...hehehe

regards,
    dbh

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kortopi View Post
    news?

well the latest i got is that my SA and her boss told me that expectation is 150 days...but can delivery earlier that 150 days. yung 150 days is max already...

regards,
    dbh

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dbhollanda View Post
    congrats sir!

2 pa lang ba tayo nag move up to EX?

sabi ko sa SA ko baka naman later on e mag labas naman kyo na EX na 7 seater na preselling din...hehehe

regards,
    dbh
    eto ang gusto ko madinig hehehe...sana magkatotoo

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dbhollanda View Post
    news?

well the latest i got is that my SA and her boss told me that expectation is 150 days...but can delivery earlier that 150 days. yung 150 days is max already...

regards,
    dbh
    wow this is a great news I'm also interested in buying sorento but i'm in waiting mode atm.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    What's the difference between the EX and LX? Did they bring back the rear aircon vents in the EX?

kia pre-selling?