New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jang View Post
    What's the difference between the EX and LX? Did they bring back the rear aircon vents in the EX?

According to the Manager of one of the Kia dealership that i talked to although not sure.. yung 3rd Aircon vent lang daw yung wala.. at meron sa 2nd since yung lalabas ay 5 seater lang then there is no point of putting a 3rd row AC vent pero meron ang 2nd row.

FYI

2nd row vent AIR is coming from the Main AC unlike the 3rd ROW na may separate controls... so i think(though im not sure) malabo nilang tanggalin yung 2nd row vent... but let's just wait and see.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dbhollanda View Post
    news?

well the latest i got is that my SA and her boss told me that expectation is 150 days...but can delivery earlier that 150 days. yung 150 days is max already...

regards,
    dbh
    wow, good news ito if max ang 150 days.
    though dapat yata 180 days, right? cant refund the deposit for 180 days

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yes Its one good news Im willing wait kia dont rush thing you have until Sep haha

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jet View Post
    wow, good news ito if max ang 150 days.
    though dapat yata 180 days, right? cant refund the deposit for 180 days
    ako feeling ko July month ma release yung mga orders natin.

by the way, sa mga nag down ng 300K na umorder na e nag upgrade na ba kyo to EX variant? coz reading this thread e parang 2 pa lang kami na nag upgrade...

regards,
    dbh

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Mga sirs,

Bagong member lang ako rito sa Tsikot and so far very informative ang mga discussion rito.

Very interested ako sa new Sorento. May test drive units na ba nung 5 seater?

Hanggang kailan kaya iyong pre-selling? Kung mag trade-in ka sa Kia, paano iyong valuation nung vehicle mo? Pag makukuha mo na iyong pina-reserve mo? Eh kung after 6 months, siyempre mas mababa ng iyong ibibigay sa iyo na price.

Pasensiya na kung maraming tanong, excited lang ako dahil baka mapalitan ko na itong daily drive ko sa wakas!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Hocson72 View Post
    Mga sirs,

Bagong member lang ako rito sa Tsikot and so far very informative ang mga discussion rito.

Very interested ako sa new Sorento. May test drive units na ba nung 5 seater?

Hanggang kailan kaya iyong pre-selling? Kung mag trade-in ka sa Kia, paano iyong valuation nung vehicle mo? Pag makukuha mo na iyong pina-reserve mo? Eh kung after 6 months, siyempre mas mababa ng iyong ibibigay sa iyo na price.

Pasensiya na kung maraming tanong, excited lang ako dahil baka mapalitan ko na itong daily drive ko sa wakas!
    please see below my replies to your questions:

- on test driving. wala pang test drive units na crdi 5 seater. but you can test drive the gas variants or whatever is available in the dealer and/or plant. Back in March I was able to test drive their gas and high end variant. Purpose lang naman kasi ng test drive ko is to see the looks inside/outside of the 2010 sorento particularly sa seating coz i'm quite tall so i want to see how i will fit in the 2nd row seats and to have a driving feel of the vehicle particularly sa mga lubak. In fact sa plant nga e sinagasaan ko lahat ng bumps, humps and lubak to feel how the vehicle will respond. but i was not able to feel the engine performance coz it's a gas version while what i reserved is the crdi version.

- on trade in value of your existing vehicle. i also inquired and availed this initially but i was able to sell my existing vehicle on a higher peso value as to what they offered. what i like about their trade in option is that you can complete this trade in process and surrender your car to them once your ordered unit will be released to you. what they are doing is that they put it in their bidding system inside/outside their company so the winning bidder either their employee or an outsider will get your trade in vehicle to the time that you are ready to surrender it. i asked my SA if i can surrender the vehicle when they are ready to release the sorento crdi to me and she said yes and the same value will be used as deductible to your new sorento. so iyon maganda sa trade in nila na di kaagad e kunin na sayo yung trade in vehicle mo. pero at the end of the day you can opt to do this or sell it na lang which i did and i got a 100K more peso value doing this.

regards,
    dbh

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    guys,

gusto ko lang makatulong don sa mga nag iisip na mag bank loan to get their new sorento just like me.

i got a very good interest rates sa rcbc savings bank which is way way low to the current bank standard na interest rates which is typically ranging from 30-34%.

based on my comparison sheet, here's the ranking based on lowest interest rates that you can get...
    - rcbc savings bank
    - psbank
    - bdo
    - chinabank

although medyo OT siguro pero related pa rin naman sana sa pre sellng hehhe.
    just want to help out you guys sa mga mag loan to do this. nung sinabi ko nga sa SA ko kung ano nakuha kong rates e nagulat at sobrang baba daw.

regards,
    dbh

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    guys,

gusto ko lang makatulong don sa mga nag iisip na mag bank loan to get their new sorento just like me.

i got a very good interest rates sa rcbc savings bank which is way way low to the current bank standard na interest rates which is typically ranging from 30-34%.

based on my comparison sheet, here's the ranking based on lowest interest rates that you can get...
    - rcbc savings bank
    - psbank
    - bdo
    - chinabank

just want to help out you guys sa mga mag loan to do this. nung sinabi ko nga sa SA ko kung ano nakuha kong rates e nagulat at sobrang baba daw.

regards,
    dbh
    Sir you've got PM...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    guys,

- rcbc savings bank
    - psbank
    - bdo
    - chinabank

regards,
    dbh
    Hi DBH,
    Please try to clarify on this because, I just got approved for a 13% (6% PA) Interest for a 2 years loan from BPI.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    Hi DBH,
    Please try to clarify on this because, I just got approved for a 13% (6% PA) Interest for a 2 years loan from BPI.
    Latest quote by RCBC savings bank for a 5yr loan 50% DP is at 25.28% so meaning it's 5.056% per annum. But i asked them for a much lower int rates coz i told them that it was matched by PSbank and both banks told me that they will call me up in the next few days for their updated quotation with a much lower interest rate.

personally, i am leaning towards PSbank (on the assumption that they will give me a much lower int rate) coz they have a promo called rebate wherein if you will pay bigger than your monthly mortgage amount or pay in advance than your schedule payment date, they will recompute a rebate and apply it to your loan so if you will be able to get a rebate by say 200pesos a month and compute that for the loan term it will become a significant amount for your loan. i am currently enjoying this rebate coz i have a current loan with them that will expire next year (term is 3 yrs fixed int rate) and because of that i was able to show them that i am a good client that's why they may lower the int rate for this car loan...

regards,
    dbh

kia pre-selling?