New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Guys/Gals,

You think Kia can sell the Sorento at regular price of 1.8 for 7 seater and 1.5 for 5 seater? Hindi ba masyadong mahal for there class? Don't you think this advance payment is a catch lang...well, it makes Kia earn interest for 6 month with the downpayment or maybe nag test market lang sila....pwede ba ganon gawin nila?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    I see... thats CRDi with intercooler most probably. I think that is a fair enough price considering that a 2008 EX CRDi Red Sorento with 7k mileage is at 1.050m.

Now I am wondering if the 2009 EX CRDi VGT Sorento with 5k mileage is priced fairly * 1.250m.....
    Wala na sir ibababa yan, pero nice catch 5k only? Demo unit?

I love the old sorento ride, plus full pack ang features at ang lakas nang makina

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    Demo unit?
    Display unit

I would agree lakas ng makina masarap mangarera hehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by c2c View Post
    Guys/Gals,

You think Kia can sell the Sorento at regular price of 1.8 for 7 seater and 1.5 for 5 seater? Hindi ba masyadong mahal for there class? Don't you think this advance payment is a catch lang...well, it makes Kia earn interest for 6 month with the downpayment or maybe nag test market lang sila....pwede ba ganon gawin nila?
    The Fortuners are already in the price range of 1.8M bec. the demand has subsided. there's just too many forts out there. so law of supply and demand.

ang hindi ko maintindihan is why is Kia pricing the sorento like the Forts.

the explanation is maybe they know they can't sell as many as the forts na. so limited quantity, higher price . unlike the Montero, Mitsu has more reasonable pricing, kasi nga quantity naman talaga 'to car na'to.
    Last edited by Gen. Miting; March 28th, 2010 at 07:01 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Display unit

I would agree lakas ng makina masarap mangarera hehe
    Wow sang casa yan, before we bought the 2010 we were looking for a demo or display unit for the Old Sorento..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    Wow sang casa yan, before we bought the 2010 we were looking for a demo or display unit for the Old Sorento..
    Sa Kia Pasig ang release pero galing planta, pero Nov. 09 pa namin nabili nung time na yun nag-di-dispose na sila ng mga Old Sorentos

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjaucian View Post
    di naman ... maganda pa rin ang Sorento di hamak compared sa maraming SUVs ngayon.

sana lang iniwan man lang yung A/C vent sa 2nd row .. kasi pag mainit .. yung mga anak ko pinatatapat lagi yung A/C na galing sa harap eh .. mas maganda sana kung meron pa rin sa 2nd row.

after several months of research ..... pag may extra pera ... 2010 Sta Fe .. pag budget meal ... Sorento LX .. my 2c
    curious, have u made a decision na sir?

*P1.3M, the crdi 5-seater is indeed a great value.

wala bang crdi 7-seater on pre-sell? really interested in that one. sana EX trim pero ok lang LX basta pre-sell.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    The Fortuners are already in the price range of 1.8M bec. the demand has subsided. there's just too many forts out there. so law of supply and demand.

ang hindi ko maintindihan is why is Kia pricing the sorento like the Forts.

the explanation is maybe they know they can't sell as many as the forts na. so limited quantity, higher price . unlike the Montero, Mitsu has more reasonable pricing, kasi nga quantity naman talaga 'to car na'to.
    This is silly logic.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    This is silly logic.
    Why say that ? Should not !

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by staind View Post
    curious, have u made a decision na sir?

*P1.3M, the crdi 5-seater is indeed a great value.

wala bang crdi 7-seater on pre-sell? really interested in that one. sana EX trim pero ok lang LX basta pre-sell.
    all variants are on pre sell... i just got a quote from kia pasig. 4x2 7&5 seater 4x4 5 seater. diesel ang quote ko

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
kia pre-selling?