New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    350k? grabe naman sa mahal! in that price, i can buy a decent 2nd hand car.
    loko lang yan bro haha. pero with kia these days di mo din masabi

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    The 5-seater pricing is tempting... though not sure kung pareho ang interior finish /amenities as the 7-seater.

I checked with a Kia dealer, they don't have a display yet of the 5-seater.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honestly, the Kia Soul 1.6L will have an extremely underwhelming performance enough to put most people to sleep.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    For what this thread is all about, well, thats selling. Its been done by some Mitsu Dealers before for the Pajero CK class. I think it was also a 300t deposit and none refundable likewise. Selling this days must drew out gimmicks to get their share for the piece of the pie. And comparing the Pajero to the Sorento?, Puede na rin, not like before for the batches of the Pride(CD5). Remember, the designer is European already( from Volvo, BMW and such.(hope Im right) ). Ive talked to a walk-in costumer in the showroom who just returned home from Korea. Disclosing that Hyundai-Kia Motors are the Manufactures of Mitsubishi engines?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    For what this thread is all about, well, thats selling. Its been done by some Mitsu Dealers before for the Pajero CK class. I think it was also a 300t deposit and none refundable likewise. Selling this days must drew out gimmicks to get their share for the piece of the pie. And comparing the Pajero to the Sorento?, Puede na rin, not like before for the batches of the Pride(CD5). Remember, the designer is European already( from Volvo, BMW and such.(hope Im right) ). Ive talked to a walk-in costumer in the showroom who just returned home from Korea. Disclosing that Hyundai-Kia Motors are the Manufactures of Mitsubishi engines?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post
    The 5-seater pricing is tempting... though not sure kung pareho ang interior finish /amenities as the 7-seater.

I checked with a Kia dealer, they don't have a display yet of the 5-seater.
    Same lang yan AFAIK.Nawala nga lang yung 3rd row seats!

Maganda ang strategy ng Kia Philippines right now!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by riopogz View Post

The Kia head of car design: Pete Schreyer is from Audi and VW.

Hyundai/Kia started GEMA or Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance which is a joint venture composed of Chrysler, Mitsubishi and Hyundai-Kia. Most of the engine designs were started by Hyundai so there you go, you can say that Mitsubishi uses Hyundai/Kia engines hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    naalala ko tuloy yun starex noon and mitsu spacegear. parehas na parehas yun dalawa.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    That is the alliance until Hyundai get out of GEMA. Now Hyundai design & manufacture their own engines & the new 6 speed auto tranny that powered the new generation of Hyundai/kia cars (Sonata, Tucson, Sta. Fe, Sportage, Sorento, etc.).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    That is the alliance until Hyundai get out of GEMA. Now Hyundai design & manufacture their own engines & the new 6 speed auto tranny that powered the new generation of Hyundai/kia cars (Sonata, Tucson, Sta. Fe, Sportage, Sorento, etc.).
    kaya pala. re: kia's head designer. sya din ba sa hyundai? parang type ko tucson/sportage

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
kia pre-selling?