New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pinirmahan mo before and after ng PMS yun job order so that's your consent.

Next time read first the things na gagawin sa sasakyan mo.

And yes those are optional and can be remove.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Dami ganyan reklamo sa car clubs.

Lesson magbasa kase bago pirma.

Magbasa din ng owners manual / warranty booklet.

I thinks most newbie car owners victim nyan, I myself was.

Nesgosyo ang PMS kaya kung hindi ka mabusisi lahat ikakarga dun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if you have something on paper that supports your "i did not authorize it" claim, you can probably officially complain to management and make your displeasure known.
    my feeling is, they do it because no one complains naman.
    but if someones complain with alarming regularity, they will probably change their "policy".
    good luck.

addendum: but if you did sign the document, then you, in effect, approved it. in which case, i would probably file this experience under "lesson learned" and move on.
    As i said, i was misled into approving the 3 in 1 treatment (i signed the quotation) so i guess this one is filed under lesson learned. do not trust them. do not come back.

But for the "aircon 2 in 1", it was not in the initial quotation. this one i consider fraudulent. I know i did not need it and even if i needed it or it was necessary, they should have told me and sought my approval.

The sums involved are not that significant but the manner in which this was done is what really pissed me off.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by black0men007 View Post
    As i said, i was misled into approving the 3 in 1 treatment (i signed the quotation) so i guess this one is filed under lesson learned. do not trust them. do not come back.

But for the "aircon 2 in 1", it was not in the initial quotation. this one i consider fraudulent. I know i did not need it and even if i needed it or it was necessary, they should have told me and sought my approval.

The sums involved are not that significant but the manner in which this was done is what really pissed me off.
    welcome to the club of pms-wary costumers!
    our tribe is increasing, even without recruitment.

i celebrated my car's out-of-warrantiness, by having my oil change at the friendly hecho-derecho gas station.
    half the casa price na, no waiting pa.
    all done in less than an hour na, right before your very eyes pa. and had i asked, they would have allowed me to pour in the oil myself.
    yun lang nga, walang car wash and interior cleaning.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 18th, 2020 at 07:35 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hello question lang ako about sa Kia Rio LX M/T 2010 timing belt ba siya or timing chain?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    check mo kung may plastic Cam Cover (not valve cover), kung plastic, timing belt yan,

kung wala cam cover, timing chain

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    check mo kung may plastic Cam Cover (not valve cover), kung plastic, timing belt yan,

kung wala cam cover, timing chain
    img_20210105_163238.jpgimg_20210105_163238.jpg

g4ee.jpg

Ito yung makina niya G4EE ata to tama ba meron siya plastic cam cover? Meron kasi ako mga napagtanongan sabi timing chain daw to.

thanks sa info

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetTooth View Post
    img_20210105_163238.jpgimg_20210105_163238.jpg

g4ee.jpg

Ito yung makina niya G4EE ata to tama ba meron siya plastic cam cover? Meron kasi ako mga napagtanongan sabi timing chain daw to.

thanks sa info
    Mukhang plastic cover... bale naka timing belt?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Mukhang plastic cover... bale naka timing belt?
    Timing belt siguro dalhin ko na lang sa ibang mekaniko 10 years na kasi ganitong modelo second hand namin nabili baka palitin na timing belt.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetTooth View Post
    Timing belt siguro dalhin ko na lang sa ibang mekaniko 10 years na kasi ganitong modelo second hand namin nabili baka palitin na timing belt.
    timing belt yan sir.. buy mo na ng timing belt, water pump, crank shaft oil seal, cam shaft oil seal, tensioner

Kia PMS