New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Guys, need you friendly advice on this.

I'm planning to buy a new car this month. Help me decide what car to get. Picanto 2011 or Accent 1.4.
    Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hindi po ba issue sa inyo ang space?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ykkam View Post
    Guys, need you friendly advice on this.

I'm planning to buy a new car this month. Help me decide what car to get. Picanto 2011 or Accent 1.4.
    Thanks!
    Try considering the spark. Do visit our thread for reviews and FC from actual owners.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    space? not for now. pero, i just got married last december e baka next ay baby na.. kasya kaya ang stroller sa picanto?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I would get the Accent its a class above the Picanto...

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Accent. No Brainer.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    You might also wanna check out the accent's threads. A lot of owners are having several issues w/ that car. One owner already wants to sell the damn thing. For 588k, yes it is spacious and better looking inside and out. But along w/ that comes problems and headaches, not to mention lost time and resources resolving those issues. I am very happy w/ my spark. The sales manager has been very helpful and accommodating. Their after sales service has definitely improved(a lot of people here likes to bash Chevy using this argument), heck way better than Hyundai's especially Honda's. I and a lot of spark owners are at peace w/ their purchase w/c a lot of accent owner's may not say the same thing. This is a No Brainer.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Thanks Guys! this would really help..

Kia Picanto 2011 or Hyundai Accent 1.4 AT