New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ok sa kia pasay sa tramo. Papuntang airport.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Kia Tramo, training center ng casa mechanics daw ng KIA

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by thahood View Post
    Is KIA PASAY different from KIA MANILA BAY which is also in PASAY Thank u!
    If you are referring to KIA Tramo w/c is in Pasay too, it is different from KIA Manila Bay

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Here's my rant... I don't know if this is the usual practice in the auto industry but I find it deceiving, malicious and unfair.

I brought out my Sorento from KIA FAIRVIEW last October 26, 2013 without any trouble. I started following up my OR/CR around 1st week of December and, expectedly, I was told that it was not yet available. Just to put some pressure on them, I kept texting my SA almost every week to follow it up. Finally it became available last week, ~4 months after the release of the unit. Not bad. What pissed me was the registration date. My unit was only registered 2nd week of January, almost 3 months after release! I know this was done to avoid registration payment from October to December 2013. Is this legal?

I strongly reacted to this practice and texted my SA but i got the usual noncommittal answer. I felt deceived because biniyahe ko yung sasakyan for a long road trip without any registration! Had KIA FAIRVIEW warned me that my unit was still unregistered, I shouldn't have risked using it. I believe that KIA FAIRVIEW was very irresponsible for letting me drive an unregistered unit for 3 MONTHS.

If this is not the usual practice then ingat kayo sa KIA FAIRVIEW, bros. Matamis dila nila as expected but they will not think of your, and your family for that matter, welfare once you have paid your downpayment. If this is the "standard" practice, then avoid getting a unit towards the end of the year kung maiiwasan.

I already filed a complaint with DTI. I'll update you of the progress of this.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dambala View Post
    Here's my rant... I don't know if this is the usual practice in the auto industry but I find it deceiving, malicious and unfair.

I brought out my Sorento from KIA FAIRVIEW last October 26, 2013 without any trouble. I started following up my OR/CR around 1st week of December and, expectedly, I was told that it was not yet available. Just to put some pressure on them, I kept texting my SA almost every week to follow it up. Finally it became available last week, ~4 months after the release of the unit. Not bad. What pissed me was the registration date. My unit was only registered 2nd week of January, almost 3 months after release! I know this was done to avoid registration payment from October to December 2013. Is this legal?

I strongly reacted to this practice and texted my SA but i got the usual noncommittal answer. I felt deceived because biniyahe ko yung sasakyan for a long road trip without any registration! Had KIA FAIRVIEW warned me that my unit was still unregistered, I shouldn't have risked using it. I believe that KIA FAIRVIEW was very irresponsible for letting me drive an unregistered unit for 3 MONTHS.

If this is not the usual practice then ingat kayo sa KIA FAIRVIEW, bros. Matamis dila nila as expected but they will not think of your, and your family for that matter, welfare once you have paid your downpayment. If this is the "standard" practice, then avoid getting a unit towards the end of the year kung maiiwasan.

I already filed a complaint with DTI. I'll update you of the progress of this.
    that's because your SA is not the one doing the registration process!! that is done by third party contractor that process the registration of your cars by batch. there is no problem in driving your car even it is not yet registered with LTO.. in fact you already have conduction sticker issued by LTO.. so don't blame it all to your SA... in fact when i bought my car from mitsubishi paco, I followed up my registration papers in an office at Otis..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I'm not blaming the SA. If you read my letter intently, I started with "...I don't know if this is the usual practice.." I am just ranting because I felt deceived. What if an accident happened while I we were travelling out of town? Surely I can wiggle out of the situation but it will also cause me so much trouble. I don't know if that is acceptable to you...

No problem driving without registration? I'm not sure about this. The conduction sticker is just for one (1) week, right? Of course we all know the run-around for this and it is acceptable to new owners because we are complacent or we go with this thinking that our unit was already registered or on process.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Kia Casa - Reviews, Comments, Commendations, Warnings