New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Any suggestions? Medyo 60k lang ang difference sa price nung dalawang model na ito. . .

Anybody know if the base Sorento CRDI AT variant is a stripped down model? Medyo loaded na rin yung Sportage CRDi model.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd rather get the roomier, more powerful vehicle if the price difference is minimal. Magkano lang naman ang "toys" sa labas, diba?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

The Sorento seems like a no-brainer. Go for it.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    get the sorento!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sorento !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorento. more space, more power.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sagingsaba View Post
    Sorento !

pogi!

had to face the same decision before, obviously i chose the former. main reason was the Sportage's size was just right. but that was the 2012 sorento, maybe if it was the 2013 sorento i would've have been so sure

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sagingsaba View Post
    Sorento !

Hindi na 60K lang ang different yan, dami na accessories dagdag bago ganyan kaganda, add fog light, chrome door handle, side mirror cover/repeater/ Mags ... lampas na 100K ang different. At least both cars is a good choice.

For family oriented, go for Sorento..... for single/couples and sportier ride .... sportage.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I wouldn't agree with the sportier ride. both cars handle almost the same IMO. there's just a slight difference in fuel consumption. but yeah, the sportage seem to be like for yuppies than the sorento that some people think are for soccer moms.

Quote Originally Posted by wahzai_swy View Post
    Hindi na 60K lang ang different yan, dami na accessories dagdag bago ganyan kaganda, add fog light, chrome door handle, side mirror cover/repeater/ Mags ... lampas na 100K ang different. At least both cars is a good choice.

For family oriented, go for Sorento..... for single/couples and sportier ride .... sportage.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Sportage doesn't really handle any better than the Sorento. The Sorento drives very well for a seven-seat crossover. Big, beefy anti-roll bars and good steering.

The Sportage, on the other hand, is rather inert for a small crossover, and isn't quite as sporty as, say, the ASX, the CX5 or the Subaru XV.

And, let's not forget... the Sorento comes with a big, powerful 2.2 that'll do burnouts in second gear (with the 2WD models) when you pull out to overtake.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
CRDI choice: Sportage 2wd AT vs Sorento 2wd AT?