New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Try Petron E10.. 95 RON vs Shell's 93 RON. yun nga lang selected stations pa lang mayron.

Did you get the usual 2 peso difference between E10 and unleaded when you load unleaded? Some Shell stations give 2 peso discount for the unleaded if you say that you want to load E10.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I'm using shell E10 for more than 1 year for my 2006 Lancer.. The smell of emission is very different from the unleaded (mabango) the engine is more quiet and refine specially on the long drive.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by warp View Post
    Did you get the usual 2 peso difference between E10 and unleaded when you load unleaded? Some Shell stations give 2 peso discount for the unleaded if you say that you want to load E10.
    Talaga? They offer that?:massbounce: Sige I'll mention that next time.

Quote Originally Posted by warp View Post
    Try Petron E10.. 95 RON vs Shell's 93 RON. yun nga lang selected stations pa lang mayron.
    Are you loading up with Petron's E10? Kumusta naman? How much is it compared to their regular unleaded? Saang stations siya available?
    Last edited by albert_b; August 8th, 2008 at 11:10 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Shell-Kalayaan QC is offering that on 1 of their unleaded gas pump, if they don't have supply of E10.

INITIAL LIST OF PETRON SERVICE STATIONS WITH PREMIUM UNLEADED E10

1. Visayas Avenue, Quezon City
    2. Marcos Hi-way (Westbound), Pasig City
    3. Marcos Hi-way (Eastbound), Pasig City
    4. A. Santos Ave, Paranaque
    5. San Marcelino Paco Manila
    6. Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
    7. Osmena Hi-way. Makati
    8. Shaw Blvd., Pasig City
    9. Macapagal Ave., Pasay City
    10. West Service Road, Paranaque
    11. Circumferential Road, Antipolo
    12. FB Harrison, Manila
    13. Boni Ave,. Mandaluyong
    14. Ortigas Extension, Taytay Rizal

>> Noong June pa itong list na ito. Malamang nadagdagan na yan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    i tried shell's E10 before and did not like it because compared to their unleaded the FC was much much lower.... now that petron has come out with their own E10 I switched to that and like it so much. Power is much much better and FC is really really good. When I was using Shell's E10 I was only getting 5km/l now with Petron's E10 I get 7km/l.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    wow! I have been wondering about Petron's E10 compared to Shell's. Sta. Fe ba gamit mo dragonheart? How many full tanks have you done so far with Petron?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Mukha ngang mas ok yun Petron E10. Been using it for the past few weeks. Mas ok takbo ng makina. Pero di ko pa alam yun km/L ko coz 10-15L lang kinakarga ko every week. Di pa ako nagpapa-full tank uli, since every week bumababa pa ang price ng gas.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    it has been a year and a half, since I got my Sportage and for a while I have been using Shell's e10 and Shell's unleaded. I have better economy with the unleaded.
    Does my fellow Sportage (gas) owners also observed this?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Well sir theoretically naman talaga dapat slightly less ang FC ng E10 vs regular unleaded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12