After my brief dilemma in choosing between a 4x4 Montero Sport and a 4x4 Fortuner recently(Fortuner won btw), I have another one to hurdle: Which KIA dealership in MM could offer me the best in terms of overall value in price, freebies and service?

It's time to let go of my reliable innova after serving us 60,000 kms and 5 years of problem-free driving. I have eliminated the Previa in my list because of it's price (ang mahal), and the Grand starex because of its bus-like size (sayang, it's nice pa naman)

This is what I got so far:
1.LX LWB A/T 1,595,000
2.EX LWB A/T 1,695,000
Free: 3yr LTO, 1yr comprehensive insurance, matting, 3M tint and EWD

The people at the dealership were very nice (from the guards to the SAs). They offered me to test drive the LX LWB with no questions asked. Usually, SAs would ask you to present your driver's license and sign a form but not in this dealership. We were out in the streets driving it in no time.

The driver demonstrated to me it's engine power (check!), acceleration (check!), braking (check!), some shake and bake moves running at 60-80kph (check!- quite stable), turning radius (check!), rattles and noises when driven on rough surfaces, pot holes, and covered but protruding man-holes (check!- noise and rattles were acceptable. The demo unit has 12k kms registered on it's odo), A/C (check!-super cool) and last but not the least, the sound system (check! - it wasn't bad at all).

The SA gave me a quick tour of the LX's interior: leg room, cargo space, ceiling height... could actually seat four regular sized warm bodies in the 2nd row.

Wow! Excellent knowledge of the product. Showed me the slight differences between the LX and the EX. I thought, for a P100k difference, I think it's ok.

Now, going back to my dilemma, because of Kia's one price policy, I might get stuck with one dealer. I'm not saying it's bad but it obviously puts a limit to my decision-making process.

Napunta na lang sa better technical service, better customer service, better location... nawala na yung best price offered.

I would appreciate your recommendations and suggestions my dear readers. I am ready to buy one anytime now...

Thank you.