New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    that's what i thought also. the 5 year warranty would keep me sleeping soundly at night for five years at least. 7 days into the purchase day and i think i made up my mind already... i think hahaha

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    You already have from the very start.... coz you are here in the Kia thread

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by wahzai_swy View Post
    You already have from the very start.... coz you are here in the Kia thread
    True. I just needed to have you guys reinforce that the picanto is the better option than the vios.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    it's not a better option.. pero kahit ano naman sabihin namin dito.. kung picanto gusto mo.. eh wala kami magagawa.. the vios is always the better option..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    it's not a better option.. pero kahit ano naman sabihin namin dito.. kung picanto gusto mo.. eh wala kami magagawa.. the vios is always the better option..
    I had my eyes set on the vios at the start of the "buying my first car" activity because I had a blast driving it when I got the chance to. And then the picanto had to make its appearance, it drove quite the same and then some (looks cuter and hooks my ipod as standard unlike the vios that needs the modulator thing). But, knowing practically nothing about how to spot the more sensible choice for cars whatsoever, if the picanto will just leave me out on the hiway with my just my ipod on and everything else is dead (this thought with the "not so reliable of a car" stereotype some if not most filipinos associated kia with), I'd of course stay true to the vios. that's basically the whole dilemma I have

I think I just sounded really stupid for a second there. Lol

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    i have my mind settled on the picanto already. people at toyota ortigas messed up big time and took it as the go ahead to have only one choice for the 27th. yey kia ortigas already prepared the unit and when i get back to manila on the 27th ill be able to drive it home

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Congrats sir, don't forget to post some review/pictures here....

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hmmm... check out grey market sellers who can import the full spec Kia Morning (AKA Picanto). I am sure you get more bang for the buck and probably more like OEM leather seats, climate control, full airbags, LED DRLs, sunroof.. Well.. I do dream of having a picanto full spec.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by T|tan View Post
    hmmm... check out grey market sellers who can import the full spec Kia Morning (AKA Picanto). I am sure you get more bang for the buck and probably more like OEM leather seats, climate control, full airbags, LED DRLs, sunroof.. Well.. I do dream of having a picanto full spec.
    May be you'll spend some what close to 1M for your fully loaded "Picanto"...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    No harm in inquiring. I do not think so. 1M is too much. They accept indent orders.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
BNEW kia picanto AT lemongrass * 599k a good buy?