New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sa malls, ngaun aggressive ang Kia sa Kia Preowned vehicles

yun nilalagyan nila ng plates na Kia Pre Owned yun nakadisplay na brand new na kia

sabi nila, gamit daw ng executives ng Kia dati yun Pre Owned, pero tanong ko kung ano ending ng plaka, wala pa daw plaka

so ano yun year 2008, 2009 model tapos walang plaka for over a year bebenta nila as pre-owned

tingin ko dito, front lang ito eh pero nagbaba na siguro kia.

yun Kia Rio na tig 695K, tig P520k daw pero new plates! malamang brand new eto. hindi na nagwo-work ang marketing nila

yun Kia soul, pre-selling at 875k daw. tapos down ka 200K, pero baka next week kuha mo na unit. hindi na preselling yun, yun naman ang release time diba kahit ano car

nagbaba na ang Kia heheh. that's good i suppose

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Di naman siguro i-stupido ang Kia para gawing " Pre-Owned " ang brand new, kasi mas marami may gusto ng brand new kaysa sa gamit na.

And, mas nakakaenganyo ang bigger discount and/or lower prices kaysa sa low prices ng mga pre-owned.

Common sense !

And yeah, baka pre-owned naman talaga. :hammer: Kung tutoo yang sinasabi mong new plates such as Pxx-xxx e, di ko lang alam kung bakit.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    baka naman pre-owned nga by kia executives... in korea! san kaya dinaan, subic or port irene? heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Supposedly, they were "pre-owned" by local Kia executives who were "provided" with newer models. At least, that is what they say. I already posted before my experience with those "pre-owned" offers.

I initially, and came close, to buying a pre-owned Mohave. I saw the CR, and it bears the name of a local Kia executive. Kia Tiendesitas represented the 2009 base model (with mileage of 9k only) as P3.2M, and the "new" price was at P2.380M only. I haggled for a flat P2M (this base model does not have steering wheel audio/cruise controls, no folding side mirrors, no aux ports for iPod, etc.), and what do you know, after 2 weeks they went back to me and said they agree to my offer of P2M. So, imagine my delight, that I was able to "save" at least P1.2M from the "original" sticker price (maski at less 20% 1-year depreciation or P2.560M), di ako talo.

But after shopping at Duty Free, I happen to pass by KIA-Pasay and decided to drop by. I saw the very same Mohave model, brand new, on display. When I asked, the lady agent said the SRP of that base 2009 model was P2.950M, but with a "discount" of P300k, it actually sells for "only" P2.650M. So, I did my math, and with a 20% 1-year depreciation, the price should be at least P2.120M. So, ang matitipid ko lang pala is P120k, not P560k, for that "pre-owned" Mohave.

I already told the agent at Kia Tiendesitas that they were misrepresenting the price of that model. Dapat, hindi P3.2M ang ilalagay nila, but P2.650M, kasi it misleads the buyers that they are getting a "bargain". I therefore withdrew my reservation for that Mohave.

Kaya, I advise those interested in getting a "pre-owned" Kia vehicle to scout around and check out the
    actual" price of a similar brand new model, instead of being seduced by their misleading ads.

If I were you, just buy a brand new vehicle. The Sorento DLX model is worth looking into, but priced way above than the high-end Santa Fe.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Mahina talaga marketing ng KIA Philippines....

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by simply_louie View Post
    Supposedly, they were "pre-owned" by local Kia executives who were "provided" with newer models. At least, that is what they say. I already posted before my experience with those "pre-owned" offers.

I initially, and came close, to buying a pre-owned Mohave. I saw the CR, and it bears the name of a local Kia executive. Kia Tiendesitas represented the 2009 base model (with mileage of 9k only) as P3.2M, and the "new" price was at P2.380M only. I haggled for a flat P2M (this base model does not have steering wheel audio/cruise controls, no folding side mirrors, no aux ports for iPod, etc.), and what do you know, after 2 weeks they went back to me and said they agree to my offer of P2M. So, imagine my delight, that I was able to "save" at least P1.2M from the "original" sticker price (maski at less 20% 1-year depreciation or P2.560M), di ako talo.

But after shopping at Duty Free, I happen to pass by KIA-Pasay and decided to drop by. I saw the very same Mohave model, brand new, on display. When I asked, the lady agent said the SRP of that base 2009 model was P2.950M, but with a "discount" of P300k, it actually sells for "only" P2.650M. So, I did my math, and with a 20% 1-year depreciation, the price should be at least P2.120M. So, ang matitipid ko lang pala is P120k, not P560k, for that "pre-owned" Mohave.

I already told the agent at Kia Tiendesitas that they were misrepresenting the price of that model. Dapat, hindi P3.2M ang ilalagay nila, but P2.650M, kasi it misleads the buyers that they are getting a "bargain". I therefore withdrew my reservation for that Mohave.

Kaya, I advise those interested in getting a "pre-owned" Kia vehicle to scout around and check out the
    actual" price of a similar brand new model, instead of being seduced by their misleading ads.

If I were you, just buy a brand new vehicle. The Sorento DLX model is worth looking into, but priced way above than the high-end Santa Fe.
    Ah, so hindi mo binili ang orange na Mohave? Di kita gaano ma-gets. Kia give 300k discounts on their cars? And the Mohave's selling price is actually only 2.65M?

overpriced ang kia.. unlike noong "pride" days nila...grabe pa mag-mark up than hyundai(na parent company ng kia)

its not a new scheme. noong nag-inquire ako sa BMW for a X5, isa alternative na inoffer sa akin is ung pre-owned (wala pa plaka) na black X5 with around 5000 kms, no plate..

so i ask why-- ginamit lang sa launching ng louis vouitton(tama ba?)

sa thats why it is "pre-owned"

sa kia din noon, (sorento palang SUV nila) inofferan ako ng test drive unit * -20% of the tag price...

as i recall too, ford din nagbebenta ng test drive unit...pero discreetly.
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; November 9th, 2010 at 06:33 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    parang sa mga damit at gamit lang yan na sinasabi nilang sale eh.

ang ginagawa nila nag mark up price sila then lalagyan nila ng 30% off para maka attract sa mga mamimili ang totoo eh wala ka pala na discount

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ah, so hindi mo binili ang orange na Mohave? Di kita gaano ma-gets. Kia give 300k discounts on their cars? And the Mohave's selling price is actually only 2.65M?
    The 2009 Mohave (base model) is P2.65M. The "high-end" 2010 model is the one which has the SRP of P3.2M. Kia was making it appear that the "pre-owned" base model Mohave used to fetch a price of P3.2M, when a brand new unit costs only P2.65M.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    walk-in casa kia soul buyer: bought at 1.075M pero next week ang release
    pre-downpayement 200K kia sould buyers: bought at 875K pero next week ang release

kawawa yun walk-in. nag-walk-in na nga naisahan pa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bagong Pakulo: Kia Pre Owned