New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    2021 Kia Sorento - the 4th Gen. New Kia Sorento is on the way. 2021 Kia Sorento is being developed under code name ‘MQ4’, and it will be launched sometime next week. Little brother of Kia Telluride would be bigger roomier and will come with more powertrain options. So, let’s take a look.

2021 Kia Sorento - 4th Gen. Code Name MQ4 - Little brother of Kia Telluride. Let?s take a look! - YouTube2.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Wow that grill and led light combination looks great from the sketches...

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...etch-form.html

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    As long as there are other car brands out there and as long there is an equivalent from another brand, I will never buy a Kia. Lower Quality than a Japanese Car and more important poor customer service. I have purchased 3 Kia K series vans because I needed a 4x4 van and only Kia has a 4x4 Van right now, all from the different dealers, Terrible service from 3 different dealers.

1. They promised me in writing a 3M tint, They did not deliver 3M tint. Instead the supervisor said the SA is not authorized to promised a 3M tint. I wrote a letter to the President and KIA Philippines , Dedma no reply
    2. They won't deliver the car you have to pick it up
    3. Aircon busted in 1 month of the 2 Kias , you have to wait 6 months for the spare parts coming from Korea daw.
    So we just have it repaired ourselves. Intentional gimmick by Kia so that they will not service their vehicles under warranttee.
    4. They won't deliver the plates.

So guys, If you have a choice, dont buy a Kia, mayayabang mga tao diyan. Sinungaling pa. Tapos
    Sirain naman ang aircon.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    As long as there are other car brands out there and as long there is an equivalent from another brand, I will never buy a Kia. Lower Quality than a Japanese Car and more important poor customer service. I have purchased 3 Kia K series vans because I needed a 4x4 van and only Kia has a 4x4 Van right now, all from the different dealers, Terrible service from 3 different dealers.

1. They promised me in writing a 3M tint, They did not deliver 3M tint. Instead the supervisor said the SA is not authorized to promised a 3M tint. I wrote a letter to the President and KIA Philippines , Dedma no reply
    2. They won't deliver the car you have to pick it up
    3. Aircon busted in 1 month of the 2 Kias , you have to wait 6 months for the spare parts coming from Korea daw.
    So we just have it repaired ourselves. Intentional gimmick by Kia so that they will not service their vehicles under warranttee.
    4. They won't deliver the plates.

So guys, If you have a choice, dont buy a Kia, mayayabang mga tao diyan. Sinungaling pa. Tapos Sirain naman ang aircon.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    this looks unapologetically manly

3rd row grew alot! I tried the current gen and it was cramped.

Last edited by StockEngine; March 17th, 2020 at 03:56 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    this looks unapologetically manly

3rd row grew alot! I tried the current gen and it was cramped.

are those masques there by intent?
    i fail to see the purchasing appeal...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    are those masques there by intent?
    i fail to see the purchasing appeal...
    I think its a good alternative over the fortuners and monteros... it is diesel and can seat 5+2, the 2.2 engine is also reliable so far.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think its a good alternative over the fortuners and monteros... it is diesel and can seat 5+2, the 2.2 engine is also reliable so far.
    I agree with the engine reliability...although the paired transmission is a wet DCT. I am not sure why they modified this when the fuel savings advantage (vs traditional automatic) was reportedly only at 2%-3% only. Hopefully, when AC Industrials bring it here, they will find a way to change it for Philippine conditions. And the basic trim will be competitively priced

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fireproofjat View Post
    I agree with the engine reliability...although the paired transmission is a wet DCT. I am not sure why they modified this when the fuel savings advantage (vs traditional automatic) was reportedly only at 2%-3% only. Hopefully, when AC Industrials bring it here, they will find a way to change it for Philippine conditions. And the basic trim will be competitively priced
    I think they really wanted to increase the performance. acceleration is improved by 9% which is fantastic for this 2T kimchi. the 3% improved fc is indeed small.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast