New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Hmmm... I wonder what it is since the only other SUVs/CUVs not mentioned in the Niro, Mohave, & the Telluride. The Niro is smaller than the Seltos & the Telluride is a full sized SUV. So it must be he Mohave? It is bigger than the Sorento, has a 3.0 diesel & is a 7 seater. Maybe something to go up against the Telluride, which is exclusive to America.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sorry, meant the Mojave will match up vs the Hyundai Pallisade.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    Talked to a Kia sales agent earlier in Megamall when they were showcasing the Sportage and Seltos. He said that the new Sorento would likely be launch locally around November or even earlier.

He also said that they will also launch another car that's a bigger and more luxurious version of the Seltos. In comparison, he said it would be bigger than the CR-V and will be a 5-seater. I forgot the name of that specific car he mentioned.
    It's the next generation sportage. It's already due for a new gen...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    Talked to a Kia sales agent earlier in Megamall when they were showcasing the Sportage and Seltos. He said that the new Sorento would likely be launch locally around November or even earlier.

He also said that they will also launch another car that's a bigger and more luxurious version of the Seltos. In comparison, he said it would be bigger than the CR-V and will be a 5-seater. I forgot the name of that specific car he mentioned.
    I think that would be the Kia Sonet..would be almost same size lang ni Selto but cater to more premium market...So definitely iba pa to if it would be bigger than CRV..
    Last edited by Jiggs; April 14th, 2020 at 10:26 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    While hyundai is digging its grave with the new tucson...kia is killing it with the Telluride and K5.

Im hoping the 2022 sportage will as good as this

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    https://www.car guide.ph/2020/11/the-2021-kia-sorento-beat-aston-martin.html

7. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Mukhang parating na ang all-new Sorento. Current model is down to 1.525M na lang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post
    Mukhang parating na ang all-new Sorento. Current model is down to 1.525M na lang

I asked Kia Fairview about this. No word on when it will arrive. All those being sold are still 2019 models hence the discount. I guess they won't bring new models until old ones are sold.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post

Before they bring those in, I think AC Ind. should do something about their parts supply. Even the SAs are complaining, being on the frontline of complaints from customers.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Ang layo ng changes ng upcoming model compare sa current model.
    Dapat babaan pa nila discount since most buyers are reluctant to spend.
    Current price na 1.52m is the mid variant.
    Compared to Sta Fe mid variant, it was discounted to bring down SRP to 1.3m.

Parang naghihintay na lang na ma release new model mga interested buyers

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast